ADVERTISEMENT

*****new rivals site format to main(recruiting)/soundoff*****

R1776U

Hall of Famer
Sep 7, 2009
and if all goes well, team sites a few days later... hopefully it all goes well

"3. There will be no[/B] limit on Thread History, so you can reference old topics or replies at any time"

i dont like the sound of that! i can see it now.

someone bumping a thread from 2003 saying schiano should be fired. "YOU SAID THIS IN 2003 YOU A******!!!"

Originally posted by RutgersUnion:
I hope this will come with some updates to mobile.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
from the link i posted

1. They are a responsive design;
meaning, they were designed for desktop, tablets and mobile - all in one
design and all at the same URL. No need to go to a different address to
get the proper version for your device

Originally posted by jay_hq:
"3. There will be no[/B] limit on Thread History, so you can reference old topics or replies at any time"

i dont like the sound of that! i can see it now.

someone bumping a thread from 2003 saying schiano should be fired. "YOU SAID THIS IN 2003 YOU A******!!!"
Didnt someone on here do that a few weeks ago via the Wayback Machine?

1.) Yes, they used the wayback machine, but I tried doing the same thing and only certain dates are available.
2.) I saw the new site a few months ago, and it's definitely a lot more current and modern than what we're currently using. That being said, it's going to take some time to get used to things being different.
3.) I'll believe it when I see it (pertaining to the change happening). We keep getting promised this and it keeps getting pushed back for various reasons.

Originally posted by PhilaPhans:
1.) Yes, they used the wayback machine, but I tried doing the same thing and only certain dates are available.
2.) I saw the new site a few months ago, and it's definitely a lot more current and modern than what we're currently using. That being said, it's going to take some time to get used to things being different.
3.) I'll believe it when I see it (pertaining to the change happening). We keep getting promised this and it keeps getting pushed back for various reasons.
These poor people are going to be without work:

Keypunching_at_Texas_A%26M2.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT