ADVERTISEMENT

Nice job today CVS, again

Constructive criticism? I gave you some. I called your post ignorant because your lacking knowledge in the players on this team made you look like a fool. Educate yourself on this program and what it means to Be a part of the scarlet knight family before you speak. I'm tired of you negative internet trolls. I know you aren't a D1 college coach. You're a grown man bashing a bunch of 19-20 year old women. So I am SORRY if my sarcastic mouth offended you. "Go RU!"[/QUOT
You are a very sad person. And obviously have anger issues
Constructive criticism? I gave you some. I called your post ignorant because your lacking knowledge in the players on this team made you look like a fool. Educate yourself on this program and what it means to Be a part of the scarlet knight family before you speak. I'm tired of you negative internet trolls. I know you aren't a D1 college coach. You're a grown man bashing a bunch of 19-20 year old women. So I am SORRY if my sarcastic mouth offended you. "Go RU!"
You are a sad person and I feel sorry for you. Do NOT ever accuse me of bashing the players. I have only constructively criticized CVS.

DMD where are you. If this is not worse than my post that you told me to Tone It Down, what is. And what about me being called a BUFFOON by the Cinda.

Reactions: bac2therac
You are a sad person and I feel sorry for you. Do NOT ever accuse me of bashing the players. I have only constructively criticized CVS.

DMD where are you. If this is not worse than my post that you told me to Tone It Down, what is. And what about me being called a BUFFOON by the Cinda.
Come on Riz...you're not new here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT