ADVERTISEMENT

Nigel Johnson transferring

He just landed with a perennial NCAA Tournament program.

Did you miss the part of AYN's post that said "where he lands means literally nothing to [him]" lol. Him leaving did not catch everyone by surprise. Good luck to him.

Was he the other player to be named later in the Craig Littlepaige deal along with Todd Billet?

Reactions: MADHAT1
he will get to play for a NCAA team but lets just see how much he plays. Not going to be able to get away with his undisciplined and selfish play under Bennett's offense

You seriously have to be the biggest moron currently (and formerly) posting on these boards.
More name-calling and personal attacks...that's okay, I'd be getting pretty frustrated if I was getting owned all over the board like you are lately. LOL

More name-calling and personal attacks...that's okay, I'd be getting pretty frustrated if I was getting owned all over the board like you are lately. LOL

"getting owned"? Hardly. "Personal attacks."? Nope, you "attacked" me yet again with the post which I quoted above. "Calling names"? "Name calling"? Nope, not really (when you think about it)!

Last edited:
Proving my point yet again. You can't get through one post without calling someone a name or breaking another board rule.

Reactions: MV9000
RUInFlorida said:
"getting owned"? Hardly. "Personal attacks."? Nope, you "attacked" me yet again with the post which I quoted above. "Calling names"? "Name calling"? Nope, not really (when you think about it)!
internet-fight.gif

Reactions: Scangg and PaKnight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT