ADVERTISEMENT

NIT Tickets

I know they don't want to send some info about NIT tickets prior to Selection Sunday but as part of the Season Ticket package there should be an opt in/opt out at the beginning of the season for any post-season home games where you agree that the school automatically charge you if there are any games. Then, just retrieve your tix online like any other game. If they need to move your seats because of tourney rules there should be a disclaimer about that at the beginning of the season.

If you want to give me an excuse to skip the NIT, then make tix first come first serve and don't give me the opportunity to buy my regular seats.

Well thats not very nice for season ticket holders

One would think season ticket holders would get an email first

When does this email come out

This. Email goes to season ticket holders and they have 2-3 hour window to purchase before opening up to public

Reactions: biker7766
Well thats not very nice for season ticket holders

One would think season ticket holders would get an email first

When does this email come out
Supposedly there will be an e-mail - MrsScrew posting old info as if its new (thats not to say that that is still what ends up happening).

Clock is ticking...

As a young-alum season ticket holder in the 300s, definitely looking to jump on some seats in the 100s if I can.

First come first serve with online ticket sales coming later today, I'm assuming?

Not first come first serve at the gate / will call right...(would be night mare).

correct

Supposedly there will be an e-mail - MrsScrew posting old info as if its new (thats not to say that that is still what ends up happening).

not posting "Old info" posting info my ticket rep emailed me this AM.

Reactions: -RUFAN4LIFE-

Clock is ticking...

As a young-alum season ticket holder in the 300s, definitely looking to jump on some seats in the 100s if I can.

Yeah its actually a good opportunity for some folk higher up or those shut out this year to see a game

Yeah its actually a good opportunity for some folk higher up or those shut out this year to see a game
Yup. I work nights and weekends and can rarely go to games, and none this year. Last year I made only 1, Lafayette (I don't want to hear it about the loss.). This week I have 1 day off and it just happens to be Tuesday. I'm going to have a seat if I have to steal someones wheelchair and fake a broken leg. I'M KIDDING ABOUT THAT!

I'm actually bringing more people to this than I have season tickets for. Hoping to snag 100 level (I sit up in the 300s).

100 level is $35
200 level is $25
300 level is $15
Students (who must be charged per some NIT rule) is $10

email going out later today. First come, first serve. No guarantee that season ticket holders will get their seats

Good news is that the @RutgersRiotSquad is on Twitter drumming up students to attend so there's a chance we have a half way decent student section.

Well it looks like my 300 level ass will be ....

Get Down Dancing GIF by Sony Pictures Television

You’re saying this is how it will work (as in you have info), or ideally how it should work?
e-mail from my ticket rep at 9:28am:
"I'm just as surprised as you are. However, an email will go out this morning with more info about tickets for the NIT. Things are still being finalized, so I would say keep an eye out for that"

Then what is the point paying for seat license!
I'm sure a lot goes into setting everything up so people can claim their usual seat first etc. There just isn't time. I would be annoyed as a STH in the 100s as well but you'll still have chance to snag good seats as well.

It kind of is what it is for this game. Maybe they'll do it differently for Round 2 if we progress.

Then what is the point paying for seat license!
The seat license likely ends when the regular season ends. Given that we didn't make the NCAA tourny, we are fortunate to host these games, but the alternative, whether NIT or NCAA, would have been to travel and go through someone else's website for tix in seats that we never sat in before. We shouldn't complain so much--these are first-world problems.

just got 2 tickets row D section 114 - have never sat down there (season tix are in 303)... really moving up in the world!

Was hoping to get floor seats, but these were immediately unavailable at noon (wouldn't be surprised if they were never actually "available")... So I assume this same process will repeat for any future games?

just got 2 tickets row D section 114 - have never sat down there (season tix are in 303)... really moving up in the world!

Was hoping to get floor seats, but these were immediately unavailable at noon (wouldn't be surprised if they were never actually "available")... So I assume this same process will repeat for any future games?
Courtsides were never actually available even though the email said $50...probably reserved by Murphy and Schiano already...

Reactions: biker7766
I tried for downstairs but every block of 3 tickets I picked came back as sold to someone else. I'm going, but in our normal season ticket seats in 202.

Not thrilled about paying $20 to park...

It’s a real ****ing piece of shit policy …I sat in the same seats for 30 years in 105. Gave 2-3 times the required minimum donation to get the seats …never cheapes oht

and then get booted out of the computer twice to get pushed to the 200 levels

Sone ****ing policy

Got some of the last ones remaining in the 100s. Can't believe how quickly they went

Are they sending tix electronically or do they get picked up at the Will Call window?

The queue for Will Call window could be epic before the game. Allow plenty of extra time at Will Call.

It’s a real ****ing piece of shit policy …I sat in the same seats for 30 years in 105. Gave 2-3 times the required minimum donation to get the seats …never cheapes oht

and then get booted out of the computer twice to get pushed to the 200 levels

Sone ****ing policy

not a good job by RU, I would call your ticket rep to try and work something out.

They could have given an exclusive one hour window for RU season ticket holders to get their tix and then open it up the public

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT