ADVERTISEMENT

NIT Tickets

They did in the past if a previous poster was accurate So I’m not sure if we’re getting all the facts here. Nonetheless I added “or equivalent” seats since not all season ticket holders will attend and since the opponent numbers will be pretty low there certainly would be seats available to do this. If allowed they should have a process that pre-sells sections via opt-in indicated at renewal time. It is done elsewhere and in other sports.

One last point … if the NCAA prohibited a home team from exercising some discretion on how they sell tickets then the email from RU would not have said due to ”time constraints“ and would certainly said due to “NCAA rules.” Also aren’t all of our games NCAA sanctioned to some degree?

PS - Rutgers playing a game at the RAC/JMA is a home game, the NCAA deemed our MSU game at MSG a home game… so not sure what your statement “ this is not a Rutgers home game” even means.
Pretty simple. It means RU doesn't control how the game is run. Whatever. Just trying to tell you why your seats were not saved for you. For someone who is "also happy to see budding fans get a shot at good seats" you sure seem pretty salty about that happening. Have a nice day.

Pretty simple. It means RU doesn't control how the game is run. Whatever. Just trying to tell you why your seats were not saved for you. For someone who is "also happy to see budding fans get a shot at good seats" you sure seem pretty salty about that happening. Have a nice day.
Thanks Sport. I didn’t expect my seats to be saved, that’s your spin. Your post is speculation… typical for a “let me tell you how it works” know it all. It’s not a big deal to me, even if you think so but for what it’s worth Clemson fans claim to have held sections (club seats, box seats, and family section) out of the public access NIT sale. So again I don’t think we’re getting all the facts. Unless you have them?

If they didn't know it before Rutgers now knows how much pent up demand there is 100 and 200 level seats.

Rutgers could easily double the price of my season tickets and still have the 100s full.
Ive said it before and ill say it again, they should be at minimum doubling season tix prices in the 100’s. If anyone didnt renew theyd be scooped up within seconds, not even minutes

Same. My 7 year old is psyched. Although he was looking forward to skipping school for a trip to Albany haha
Nice…good for you guys too.
In 113 as well?
Is so say what’s up, I’ll have my red hat with 4 leaf clover and Block R.

I have a single ticket if anyone is interested - section 206, row D, seat 11 (towards the court). Asking face value or best offer.

If we lose to hostra in the NIT our recruiting is going to suffer. So here's to hoping accepting the nit wasn't a bad move and our players actually give a damn
You should be the last one commenting on anything recruiting since you have no clue.

Reactions: TRU2RU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT