ADVERTISEMENT

No. 1 Rutgers Field Hockey to Play No. 9 Liberty Sunday 1pm

Gave my son a choice of Ellery's for lunch and football, Yestercades, Women's soccer, or field hockey. This 7 year old picked field hockey, a game he's never seen in his life. So, I guess I'll see you at 1.

Reactions: AreYouNUTS
Ugh … down 1-0 … lots of time left.

Can’t say RU never beat a top seed (WSoccer beat UVa) but damn would like to see any team sneak into a final four again

Let’s not lose to a powerhouse like Liberty

Other team is more crisp so far … they score almost 4 per game.

Not feeling good about this one.

Has that lacrosse vs NJIT and MSoccer versus SMU vibe

Liberty on a 15 game winning streak and looks like the better team …

Rutgers got a yellow card so down a player … need to hold it to 1-0 until the half

RU holds it to 1-0 … hope our other team ranked 1st in their region playing at home has better luck so far. Time to flip over.

Need to regroup at 1/2. Showed nothing 1st half. Meed to come out aggressive and fast

UM score twice to avoid an upset to Miami (OH) in final 1:01 … if other teams can do it, why can’t RU!!!!!!

Liberty on a 15 game winning streak, average 3.97 goals a game, and beat SJU who beat RU. They are a pretty solid squad.

Looks like we have a penalty shot (or whatever it’s called in FH) coming up. Play under video review.

There we go … 1-1 … if they missed that I’d switch over to WSoccer but guess I watch FH a little longer :)!!!!

Now that’s the way you do it!!!
2-1 RU!!!!!

There is our UM/Miami(OH) moment!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT