ADVERTISEMENT

No. 1 Rutgers Field Hockey to Play No. 9 Liberty Sunday 1pm

No matter what happens … the ladies played hard and won our first B1G tourney.

Tough to win in these low scoring sports.

Looking for our goalie to come up B1G here!!!!

They deserve to reach championship weekend.

Reactions: biazza38
Typical you play not to win you lose. Sux maybe one of these days these coaches will get it

Reactions: biazza38
Disappointing finish to a great season. That last shot looked like it went off the frame and not in, but I guess not. Tough one.

Damn … losing the shootout with the player of the year at goal.

Although RU won the B1G tourney, checking other scores B1G pulling a MBB and looking overrated.

Oh, we’ll … still made history making the elite 8 2 years in a row and WSoccer still alive this year.

4th shooter also a freshman miss
I mean I assume just like soccer and hockey you have people who are good at these things but, yeah, I don’t know if you throw two freshmen out there when a trip to the final four is on the line.

Damn … losing the shootout with the player of the year at goal.

Although RU win the tourney, Checking other scores B1G pulling a MBB and looking overrated.

Oh, we’ll … still made history and WSoccer still
alive.
I would not say the rest of the conference looks overrated. Maryland is in the Final Four, Iowa/Northwestern winner makes it two, and Michigan will likely make it three. Who is missing? Only us...

Reactions: RUonBrain
I would not say the rest of the conference looks overrated. Maryland is in the Final Four, Iowa/Northwestern winner makes it two, and Michigan will likely make it three. Who is missing? Only us...
PSU lost 4-1 … RU lost to Liberty .., UM pulled a miracle verse Miami (OH) and was down late in the 4th … Iowa/NW is an auto entry … With 6 teams in top 7 you expect dominant wins vs a Liberty and Miami (OH).

PSU lost 4-1 … RU lost to Liberty .., UM pulled a miracle verse Miami (OH) and was down late in the 4th … Iowa/NW is an auto entry … With 6 teams in top 7 you expect dominant wins vs a Liberty and Miami (OH).
Laid an egg a home. Take away 5 minutes and they were dominated by not being aggressive

The Women played hard and finally got us a B1G conference title (only took RU 8 years to get one and RU got 2 with a chance to get a 3rd in Lacrosse).

Good to see RU getting over the hump in Olympic sports … hopefully the trend continues where we see Final Fours and an eventual NCAA championship in one of them!!!!

I disagree…if you watched any of the other games they controlled the ball in the back and played it forward from there. We were like an inch from scoring 1-2 more goals off corners.

With fans like these, who needs enemies.
Sorry Craig when you are the #1 teM in the country at home in front large crowd you dont play defense you play ti win and dominate. That is what fires up the crowd. The last Qtr should have been played in Libery 1/2 of the field. You dont leave things to chance you make your chances

Great season that should have been better

I didn’t say play defense but whatever. The way they played today was the MO in every game I watched. They were plenty aggressive after the first quarter working out of the back.

I’m not going to continue perpetuating this Rutgers finds a way to lose BS. I felt like we were going to win until we didn’t. Shit happens and it sucks we lost - end of story.

Reactions: Rutgers56

This is a bad take IMO

Good chance of having 3 of the final 4.
Who cares what the scores are.
Wins are all that matter.

An Iowa/NW was an auto entry?
No it wasn’t.
They had to win their 1st round games.

What conference outperformed the Big Ten this tournament?

Last edited:
And here, ladies and gentlemen, we have people who I guarantee watched MAYBE the last 3 games the team played, telling their coach what she should have done in an Elite 8 game in its final quarter.
Why? Because that's what know-it-all Rutgers fans do, no matter how lacking in expertise they are. It's the Dunning-Kruger effect at its very worst.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT