ADVERTISEMENT

No. 11/12 Rutgers Men’s Lacrosse Hosts No. 6/7 Army on Saturday

Stupid question but does anyone know if the R Lacrosse hat is the camo one from last year. I couldn’t get to the game or find that hat online anywhere.

We missed two east ones on the crease. Need to finish up hose at this level. Kulas is only out there to finish. Shortsticks getting abused.

6-3....Army has hit 6/11 SOG...Stoller is ONLY 39th in the nation in "Save %." This just isn't going to get us to the post-season. Need MUCH better play in the net. Currently the only conference goalie, ranked lower, is Michigan's.

Another miss finish by Kulas. He can’t be out there if he doesn’t finish. I’d sit him.

2 goal swing

RU was up 2-0 2 minutes in the game. We haven't scored since 6+ to go in the 1st.

Our young and inexperienced D is getting confused by their two man game. Need to communicate much better.

We just got scored on during our man up. 8-3. Time to pull Stoller. He’s just not see seeing the ball.

Army winning every 50-50 ground ball.

Reactions: jreinsdorf
ARMY is just the better team. When is the last time RU got a beat down so early like this?

Can’t remember the last time they looked this bad. RU normally finds a way vs Army. Guess there’s a reason Army is ranked 6th. Hoping the final score isn’t lopsided. Early in the year so better to work in chemistry and lose earlier before conference play.

What’s up with lax? We made the final four two years ago and totally took a step back. Is it money? I get the impression we’re handcuffed when it comes to recruiting resources and not having a lax only field

Army is dictating play on offense, defense, specials, we don't look good.

I hate to say it but Army is going easy on us and could have at least another handful of goals, they sit with the ball in their stick for at least 20 seconds before even starting to attack.

We need some changes. Why do we blow teams out in these exhibitions and then look like...

Posted this on TOS so why not here. Just got home. We’ve been spoiled in the cage the last few years. Stoller will be fine but he’s got to gain some experience. Our close D is….not good. And I’m not sure it’s a coaching/slide issue either. There was just a lot more shooting space for Army than for RU and it seemed they just won too many 1v1s….like Lehigh. This team can beat both Loyola and Princeton….but they can just as easily lose both

Army is one of those teams we were spoiled with winning close games … still early in the season and not the only team to lay an egg in the B1G this year.

Reactions: biazza38
Posted this on TOS so why not here. Just got home. We’ve been spoiled in the cage the last few years. Stoller will be fine but he’s got to gain some experience. Our close D is….not good. And I’m not sure it’s a coaching/slide issue either. There was just a lot more shooting space for Army than for RU and it seemed they just won too many 1v1s….like Lehigh. This team can beat both Loyola and Princeton….but they can just as easily lose both

Losing Rizzotti really hurts. Beyond talent, as a 2 time captain at Dartmouth he'd provide leadership as well.

Reactions: jreinsdorf
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT