ADVERTISEMENT

No. 12 Rutgers Wrestling Squares Off with American Friday Night in Nation’s Capital

What the hell are you on about ?
WTH would Sammy go to PSU with RBY there. Can’t believe that’s accurate and don’t understand why he wouldn’t be happy here. He has all he needs to be successful, he’s the starter and can go to 141 next year if he wants.

WTH would Sammy go to PSU with RBY there. Can’t believe that’s accurate and don’t understand why he wouldn’t be happy here. He has all he needs to be successful, he’s the starter and can go to 141 next year if he wants.
I had the same thought. But maybe he sees himself replacing RBY after this season. I really don’t know but it does appear to me that the kid does love RU

I hear ya, I just hate having to subscribe to so many different services to see wrestling. I did my espn+ free trial before.
You might pay for ESPN+ and it might not even be shown. The Davidson quad was listed on their site, they couldn't get it to work, so they simply canceled the viewing option.

• Angry
Reactions: Bobbynieds
Doesnt Alvarez have a Rutgers tattoo on his arm

I guess some tattoo artist will need to figure out how to turn a scarlet knight into a Nittany lion.

I also heard Boone McDermott is going to transfer to Minnesota to challenge for the heavyweight spot. He is fairly confidant he can beat the chump who is there.

American announcers are pretty good actually. They know wrestling and one is a former American coach

Shawver gets a little sloppy and put to his back but fights off. Gives up 2 points but holds on for a 5-4 win

So Shawver has won according to the post two posts above this one. Is he from RU or AU? I don't recognize the name.

Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT