ADVERTISEMENT

No. 13 Rutgers Wrestling Heads to Edinboro Friday

Why was this dual on the schedule? Not very competitive. Does a match like this actually help the team? Would of been neat to see them at CKLV.
These matches are basically preseason tune up matches and they happen every year for pretty much every major program. Iowa wrestled Cal Baptist a few weeks ago. Penn St is wrestling Hofstra next week

Reactions: Leonard23
These matches are basically preseason tune up matches and they happen every year for pretty much every major program. Iowa wrestled Cal Baptist a few weeks ago. Penn St is wrestling Hofstra next week
Yeah, wasn't that what our Cali trip was? Kutztown would have wrestled tougher.

Good to see Clark back in the lineup. He looks like he’s out on a little more muscle since last year too. Looking forward to watching him this year

Reactions: njsportsphan
Hard to take much of anything away from this dual. Soldano had a good initial leg attack but got a little sloppy. I didn’t love the HWT match. The result was never going to be in question, but needs to tighten a few things. Can’t give up those cheap reversals or takedowns.

Overall went as expected. I do like what I see from Peterson and Poz.

Crazy to think Edinboro was actually a decent team at one point. We totally obliterated them last night. Moving on to what should be 2 easy dual wins vs Princeton and Buffalo to wrap up the fall slate of the season.

Crazy to think Edinboro was actually a decent team at one point. We totally obliterated them last night. Moving on to what should be 2 easy dual wins vs Princeton and Buffalo to wrap up the fall slate of the season.
Yeah Edinboro used to have some pretty good individual wrestlers.. hopefully some ranked matchups in next 2 ez wins vs Princeton and buffalo

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT