ADVERTISEMENT

No. 6/7 Rutgers Men’s Lacrosse Hosts No. 13/14 Princeton in 100th All-Time Meeting - Saturday 1pm

I mean got nothing against the guy, just the accent kills me.
Accent. Guess you're not NJ ? Most of us had to go to speech school to no avail. I love it tells where you're from and usually you're a hard worker with toughness

Reactions: DUForever
3 teams paying the most for players. Georgetown is the outlier
How are we in terms of NIL payouts? Given how generous the lax fanbase of the school is as they tend to bring in the most donations on Giving Day, I'd imagine the lax team has a healthy NIL budget to work with.

Hopkins pulls it out vs Cuse 11-9.

Good day for the B1G except for OSU greeting smoked by ND.
Actually that Hop win is very helpful for metrics. RU needs to beat them so they might as well have good value.

Good day for the Big Ten. RU obviously needs to take care of Umass next week, but going to OSU is gonna be a big big game.

PSU has been the team this year that has elevated the conference metrics. Those three Ivy wins in a row are very impressive.

Actually that Hop win is very helpful for metrics. RU needs to beat them so they might as well have good value.

Good day for the Big Ten. RU obviously needs to take care of Umass next week, but going to OSU is gonna be a big big game.

PSU has been the team this year that has elevated the conference metrics. Those three Ivy wins in a row are very impressive.
OSU got hammered by ND who legit looks like 1A behind UVA right now. Glad to see that MD, RU, PSU, Hopkins and even Michigan all scored impressive wins.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT