ADVERTISEMENT

No. 9 Rutgers Men's Lacrosse Hosts No. 4 Maryland on Sunday Night

They are doubling Kim early in his move to the center. Not done in prior games.

Ugh. Mishandle by Aimone for a great loon Maryland doesn’t miss theirs

We get nothing from our 2nd offensive middies, whereas MD has scored several goals with theirs.

Weirman 9
Dugenio 5

Need this to improve in the 2nd half if we are to have a chance

Marylands inside game is just next level. It’s hard to guard everything and they are just so confident throwing the ball inside to the right area

Low percentage bad angle shots will be the death of this team. Very little field awareness when it comes to shot selection.

Thought this was the year RU could upset UMD. Checked in and looks like RU is getting slammed 11-5. Some things like beating UMD is never meant to be. Not surprised by a loss. But thought it would be closer. Will check in tomorrow to see how bad the final score was.

Reactions: Wagram97
Can we get some better freaking sticks?? Ours seem break more than any team I've seen...

Another broken stick leads to a goal

Maverik shafts blow
I understand how a hockey stick can snap if a player hits ice instead of the puck, but what’s the deal with a lacrosse stick snapping? How does that happen?

I understand how a hockey stick can snap if a player hits ice instead of the puck, but what’s the deal with a lacrosse stick snapping? How does that happen?
It happens quite a bit. The shafts can be quite light and they snap.

Reactions: biazza38
Re: broken shaft - happens all the time. My son is on his 4th this season. Lighter materials = poor durability.

Gave him my old titanium shaft - no troubles now :-)

Re: broken shaft - happens all the time. My son is on his 4th this season. Lighter materials = poor durability.

Gave him my old titanium shaft - no troubles now :-)

I guess aluminium or wood is out of the question

does it help us if we at least get it close?

my concern is we just didnt look good today...but as I have said, I am by no means a lax expert...

I don’t even see Cameron on the sidelines.

Hopefully it’s precautionary.

This was the year to get Maryland. They were young. They aren’t young anymore.

Game isn’t over yet.

Effort is there. Shot volume matched UMD - someone else pointed out our over reliance on 1:1 play on offense.

Reactions: jreinsdorf
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT