ADVERTISEMENT

Football No events on campus for May - RFootball spring game cancelled

Pretty much expected. Small sacrifice given what we could potentially be dealing with.

ffa41c2a3d9d04df7905a39f5bc61af2.jpg

Everyone do their part with staying away from public places, stay home, next two weeks, we can really put a dent in the number of cases and get back to normal quicker
The new normal will be panic, hysteria, and system wide shut downs for every new strain of the flu or virus that appears. If we shut down the country for less than 100 deaths, imagine what the response will be for something like the swine flu which caused 12k deaths. How about the meningitis outbreak on the Princeton campus, they didn't stop classes and send kids home, now they almost have to shut down campuses for any outbreak. This is a one way door we have entered my friends, no going back.

The new normal will be panic, hysteria, and system wide shut downs for every new strain of the flu or virus that appears. If we shut down the country for less than 100 deaths, imagine what the response will be for something like the swine flu which caused 12k deaths. How about the meningitis outbreak on the Princeton campus, they didn't stop classes and send kids home, now they almost have to shut down campuses for any outbreak. This is a one way door we have entered my friends, no going back.

You still don't get it do you? Maybe these folks will convince you

This is not a global pandemic

Sheep like Numbers don't value their freedom.

UNMASK today!!

Last edited:
Reactions: RU#1fan
Lots of truth in this post.

I figured this was coming when the CDC went out eight weeks on the large gathering restrictions. I just hope they figure out some sort of alternative commencement in the future. All that work for the graduates... has to be a way to do something.

Serious question--couldn't they have at least a virtual commencement for each school broadcast on YouTube? At least each graduate would be "part" of ceremony and have their name announced as part of a ceremony. Yeah, not quite the same, but at least it is something instead of nothing.

Reactions: RocktheRac
You really need to take a look at the projections for mortality if the steps being taken to decrease exposure were not taken - at minimum of a half million deaths in US from Covid and could easily be more than a million.

Serious question--couldn't they have at least a virtual commencement for each school broadcast on YouTube? At least each graduate would be "part" of ceremony and have their name announced as part of a ceremony. Yeah, not quite the same, but at least it is something instead of nothing.

Why not? It's the least they can do. We are merging some of the Lutheran Churches in our Synod District and having a live service on You Tube tomorrow morning.

Reactions: Knight Shift
You really need to take a look at the projections for mortality if the steps being taken to decrease exposure were not taken - at minimum of a half million deaths in US from Covid and could easily be more than a million.

This.
Yet clowns on this Board say we are overreacting. LMAO.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT