ADVERTISEMENT

"Nobody There"

AreYouNUTS

Legend
Gold Member
Aug 1, 2001
Hey freakshow!! Did you get your Virginia Tech tickets yet?? No...of course not....because you've NEVER been to a college football game in your life!!!

"MOMMMMM....MEATLOAF!!!"

• Sad
Reactions: Mini Nuts
The song just writes itself:

"NOBODY THERE.....NOBODY THERE.....NOBODY THERE NOBODY THERE NOBODY THERE....NOBODY THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE!!!"

How many ID's you have lined up for tomorrow whack-a-doodle? @NobodyThere

• Sad
Reactions: Mini Nuts
I know the backstory. I rail against the lunatic a lot. That said its really dumb on nuts to start a thread to give this creep the attention they want. At what point can you do something more than you have? Yahoo really can't track the person even if they're using a VPN?

I know the backstory. I rail against the lunatic a lot. That said its really dumb on nuts to start a thread to give this creep the attention they want. At what point can you do something more than you have? Yahoo really can't track the person even if they're using a VPN?
Every 50 new monikers or so I have to have a little fun with the guy..sorry! And, if you want to know the truth, he’s probably registered well over 100 of them since the last thread I started to bust his chops.

Hasta manana, see you guys at the tailgate!

NobodyThere indicates he’s running out of steam.
Sincerely,
#Sparselyattended

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT