ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Football Games Thread 9/6-9/7 Fri-Sat

Illinois wins and fans rush field. 🙄
Bro we have been through a lot lol, and I know you guys can understand that. “Should” they have rushed the field? I guess not, but shlt, man … we really trying to critique the logic of jazzed up college kids? They wanted to do something fun. They rarely get the chance to see a big win period, I doubt they’re crossing off a checklist to make sure it’s not embarrassing, lol.

Oh well it was fun while it lasted…Alabama TD to go up 12 should seal it.

OU still locked in a 2 point game with Houston

Houston will get the ball back with 2 mins left, down 2 to OU

For those that have peacock…Oregon/Boise….10-7 Boise

Houston only needs a FG but will be starting at their own 5

Oh well that’s that…safety for OU tackling the RB…16-12 OU….under review

Last edited:
Bro we have been through a lot lol, and I know you guys can understand that. “Should” they have rushed the field? I guess not, but shlt, man … we really trying to critique the logic of jazzed up college kids? They wanted to do something fun. They rarely get the chance to see a big win period, I doubt they’re crossing off a checklist to make sure it’s not embarrassing, lol.
I'm OK with it. The rolleyes was more about an overrated Kansas. These early season rankings are meaningless, as we always see in the early season.

Oregon is really struggling with Boise St. down 20-14 in the 3rd

Oregon is really struggling with Boise St. down 20-14 in the 3rd
Don't have peacock so didn't see it but thought that one might have potential to be a good one.

Oregon, a popular pick by quite a few to contend for the B10 title and win the national championship looking shaky to start the season.

Just one of the craziest starts to a season I can remember.

B1G
* one thing for sure- Indiana is not going the sportsman route
*OSU should move up to 1 after Bama had a "game" against USF
*Michigan hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
*PSU- should not be even in top 20 after that game at home
*USC- just a good team
*Illinois - are they good, is Kansas bad, or just one of those games
*Iowa really hurt themselves
*Minnesota- just like Indiana- not sure they let up too much
*MSU/Maryland- not much to learn from that game
*Washington didn't really show us much but they would win that game 50-10 last year
*Wisc didn't look super good
*Nebraska- calm the horses, it was Colorado
*Oregon - hmmmmmmm didn't seem like a NC contender

National:
ND- double hahahahahahaha
Bama- bad game for them
Utah- meh
Oklahoma and Oklahoma State - ouch
KSU - oh boy - that wasnt good
LSU - meh
Arz - meh
GaTech - yuk

Just one of the craziest starts to a season I can remember.

B1G
* one thing for sure- Indiana is not going the sportsman route
*OSU should move up to 1 after Bama had a "game" against USF
*Michigan hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
*PSU- should not be even in top 20 after that game at home
*USC- just a good team
*Illinois - are they good, is Kansas bad, or just one of those games
*Iowa really hurt themselves
*Minnesota- just like Indiana- not sure they let up too much
*MSU/Maryland- not much to learn from that game
*Washington didn't really show us much but they would win that game 50-10 last year
*Wisc didn't look super good
*Nebraska- calm the horses, it was Colorado
*Oregon - hmmmmmmm didn't seem like a NC contender

National:
ND- double hahahahahahaha
Bama- bad game for them
Utah- meh
Oklahoma and Oklahoma State - ouch
KSU - oh boy - that wasnt good
LSU - meh
Arz - meh
GaTech - yuk
D’Anton Lynn if nothing else has made the USC defense more physical and tackle better. At the very least if they’re average, which they seem to be, Riley’s offense will keep on humming to make them formidable.

Kansas turned the ball over 4 times and had some poor decisions from Daniels. He has been prone to making them at times over the years. Illinois had a good defense before Ryan Walters went to Purdue and maybe Bielema has got that side of the ball humming again.

I think Iowa’s offense is better than last year (not saying much) but still has issues.

I’m surprised at Oregon. I expected their offense to be humming again but doesnt seem like it. Racked up a lot of yards last week but not points. Didn’t see the peacock game but they needed two STs TDs to rack up points.

At the moment:

For the B10 OSU and then maybe PSU, Oregon, USC below them with USC looking the best out of those 3 so far.

For the SEC, I think UGA with Texas a half step or so behind. Then Tenn, Alabama, Ole Miss. I’ve seen a lot of sleeper picks for Ole Miss but feel like Tenn could be the possible sleeper in the SEC.

Last edited:
D’Anton Lynn if nothing else has made the USC defense more physical and tackle better. At the very least if they’re average, which they seem to be, Riley’s offense will keep on humming to make them formidable.

Kansas turned the ball over 4 times and had some poor decisions from Daniels. He has been prone to making them at times over the years. Illinois had a good defense before Ryan Walters went to Purdue and maybe Bielema has got that side of the ball humming again.

I think Iowa’s offense is better than last year (not saying much) but still has issues.

I’m surprised at Oregon. I expected their offense to be humming again but doesnt seem like it. Racked up a lot of yards last week but not points. Didn’t see the peacock game but they needed to STs TDs to rack up points.

At the moment:

For the B10 OSU and then maybe PSU, Oregon, USC below them with USC looking the best out of those 3 so far.

For the SEC, I think UGA with Texas a half step or so behind. Then Tenn, Alabama, Ole Miss. I’ve seen a lot of sleeper picks for Ole Miss but feel like Tenn could be the possible sleeper in the SEC.
I’ve followed the Ducks for years as my #2 team. Watched their last two games. I believe they won’t do very well this year vs. the B1G linemen. Maybe their passing game will counter that, but Gabriel will need to get the ball out quickly. Big doubts about them making the playoff.

I’ve followed the Ducks for years as my #2 team. Watched their last two games. I believe they won’t do very well this year vs. the B1G linemen. Maybe their passing game will counter that, but Gabriel will need to get the ball out quickly. Big doubts about them making the playoff.
Oh wow not even the playoffs that would be a letdown considering the CFP expansion and all the Nike NIL they must have at their disposal.

Reactions: RUforester72
We'll see if BC is for real next week against Mizzou
Oh ok didn’t know they were playing each other. Mizzou seems to be continuing lasts year’s performance. I don’t think they’ve let up any points this year yet…competition not great but still. Their DC went to LSU.

I think Mizzou will take them but we’ll see.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT