ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Football Games Thread 9/6-9/7 Fri-Sat

ISU makes it and wins…wow…only time they led I think…last play of the game 20-19 ISU…edit almost last play of the game

Oh ok still 6 secs left thought it was the end of the game lol.

Big turn in the 2nd half for ISU

Oh wow Iowa returns it to midfield with about 1 sec left…Hail Mary shot

Play is being reviewed

I'll never get tired seeing ND lose
mood GIF

VT TD 24-14
Thx for heads up.. had no idea they were on.. The CW here..

I used to root for ND.. as Irish-Catholic it kinda comes with the territory.. a birthright.. but then they pulled that crap with Rutgers deals to play them.. and then backed out.. and that made me see all the over-rankings and BS propaganda about how special they are.

Think Michigan is going to have trouble at home today. Their defense might be okay but I think Texas will be able to do enough. Their offense I think will struggle against Texas judging by how their QBs performed last week.

I like Tenn against NC State as well. I feel like they’re right here just after UGA and alongside Alabama but we’ll see if that’s true or not. Lot of good reviews about their QB.

We’ll see if these predictions are any better than SMI last night lol.

CyHawk game today too. MSU Maryland could be intersting but think MSU still needs time to improve. Oregon Boise could be a nice late game too judging by last week but too bad it’s peacock exclusive.
Congratulations Kreskin!

Reactions: thegock
Illinois inside the redzone on Kansas, another B10 B12 matchup.

FG 3-0 Illinois

Tenn NCSt…think Tenn will handle them but we’ll see and of course the Deion show on NBC for the night games

Can someone summarize what happened? Allaire stats look like crap.
BG’s offense looked very good in the first half and still did decently in the second half. Allar wasn’t spectacular but he was okay-ish. I think their defense was a bigger issue. I was surprised BG moved it as well as they did.

All the stink about Iowa’s new offense and it looked like the same old inept offense as always. 1st and goal from the 2 and 1st and goal from the 3, and settled for FGs both times.
It’s better than last year but that’s not saying much

Reactions: Mr Magoo
Nebraska coming out strong with their first drive. Inside the redzone

That was easy 7-0 Nebraska

Horn’s speed burns…good KO return

There’s that lousy OL again…2 sacks already

And there’s the lousy run game lol…stuffed on 4th

Better off with some quick pass to try and get the first…they cant rely on their run game

Colorado is a really bad football team. They have a QB and 3 WR's and that's it. There's a reason everyone was picking them to be at the bottom of the Big 12.

Listening to analysts say in the preseason that OSU wouldn’t miss Harrison Jr because of true freshman JJ Smith, I thought they were crazy. Two games in and I’m a believer. They just reload receivers every year

Tenn breaks through…9yd TD run…liked some of the screens called on that drive…shovel pass on 3rd and long was a good one too. 7-0

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT