ADVERTISEMENT

NY DE Abdoul Kouyate didn't sign a LOI

RutgersROB

All Conference
Oct 8, 2011
had some Rutgers interest including a visit from Scott Vallone as well as a couple other offers but has yet to sign a LOI

I noticed that his coach is very active on twitter, in terms of getting his players' names out there.

I noticed that his coach is very active on twitter, in terms of getting his players' names out there.

lol just checked out his twitter and saw that...his teammate Timmy Poindexter a safety had a Rutgers offer as well from Flood but the new staff seemed to have cooled...if he would have committed last year Ash would have honored the commitment instead he is going to Delaware

lol just checked out his twitter and saw that...his teammate Timmy Poindexter a safety had a Rutgers offer as well from Flood but the new staff seemed to have cooled...if he would have committed last year Ash would have honored the commitment instead he is going to Delaware
Flood cooled on Poindexter, don't know if that offer was ever committable.

Can you please remind me....what's a committable offer vs. A non-committable offer ?
A committable offer is when a kid calls up the head coach and says he wants to commit and the head coach says YES, a non-committable offer is when the coach says NO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT