ADVERTISEMENT

Official TKR meltdown thread

ClassOf02

Heisman Winner
Sep 30, 2010
Have at it folks.

We just put up 13 points against an atrocious defense…after 10 early points.

We have no QB.

We can’t manage timeouts.

We don’t know when to use the talent we have (ie Brown).

Tear it all down?

Take the Univ of Chicago approach and just give ip

Ouch, really wanted you guys to finish off the bug eaters tonight. You guys are my Eastern team but with that said you got screwed by the refs. Of course everyone says that. I did in that Iowa/Mich game last week, but it was definitely a poorly called game at some crucial moments.

Thought the D-line looked really good tonight. Those guys are really growing and getting better with every game. Always impressed with the "Shank" dude is a handful every time he gets the ball.

I’m officially done! I tried and tried to stay positive for so many years.. I no longer supporting this football team in any fashion. 😢😭😭
You're stuck for life dude. I know it and deep down you know it too. In two weeks, you may not attend but you'll be tuning in. Welcome to the suck.

Reactions: RW90
You may think it's a lot of money but $4 mil. doesn't buy you much these days. It's the 12th ranked salary in the B1G.
Might be true but we’ve got the 14th best team, so a little “chop” is in order.

Might be true but we’ve got the 14th best team, so a little “chop” is in order.
I was 100% behind the Gleeson hire but it's obvious, it's simply not working. Any OC could milk more out of this collection of misfit toys. He just doesn't recognize game flow like our DC. He can't figure out who the hot hand is and ride them. He's not putting his best players in the best situations to succeed. Everything is a hodgepodge of incoherent plays.

I think most of the negativity is from fans from of teams and not really RU fans, and they come here on game day, and come in force when RU loses a game.
Oh really? He's one for you. I've been going to Rutgers since 1972 and am a 45 year season ticket holder missing just a handful of home games over those years but made up for it by going to almost every bowl and 1 away game each year.

My response? Suck it! Miserable job again by coach and staff tonight. The job by Greg and Gleeson this year has been terrible. TERRIBLE!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT