ADVERTISEMENT

OK….who is “RutgersBoy” on X???

AreYouNUTS

Legend
Gold Member
Aug 1, 2001
I’m not gonna call you any names, because I don’t want to get thrown off the boards, but are you OUT OF YOUR FREAKIN’ MIND? Open link to see response.

Reactions: biazza38
Noah has played good defense at times this year for sure. He's not a better defender than Mag though come on

Reactions: NCAA2122
Noah has played good defense at times this year for sure. He's not a better defender than Mag though come on
That was my point....REALLY odd comment about Mag....either he's clueless or has a personal issue with mag. Just odd.

Reactions: Loyal_2RU
Definitely not a Rutgers fan. I'm guessing he's got some connection to Fernandes. Rutgers fans don't call us a poverty program and want Pikiell fired while insisting we will suck with Dylan and Ace next year.

Reactions: RUDiddy777
I noticed this a couple games ago and reported him, he has some racist tweets also further back, but unbelievably got an email from Twitter today that they reviewed my report and he “did not violate any rules” of twitter … insanity. Definitely a Fernandes relative, Noah would be smart to tell him or her to stop it

I hate what the internet is turning into...the troll culture or whatever you want to call it. All you have to do is make an anonymous account, start tweeting anything you want to make up and if it gets enough engagement, likes, replies, retweets, others will repeat whatever you said to get that engagement. Elon is giving out checks for engagement .So when you see these types of troll posts, best thing you can do is ignore it and scroll by. If you start replying to him and arguing even if it's in disagreement you're encouraging him and others to repeat that same sentiment for the engagement it brings.

Reactions: Loyal-Son
For those of us without X please post cliff notes
Don't have an account either but from what I've gathered so far, guy with a little 🍆has an 🔨 to grind against the program.

Best thing you can do is not go on Twit.. er.. "X"
It will make you think the world is some type of fresh hell. If you do comment to one of those trolls the algorithm will keep showing you more people saying that type of thing and some people respond angrily to everyone of them. Lol trolls will bring the world down..

Reactions: fluoxetine
You know we’ve made it to the big time when we’re getting trolled by fake accounts on Twitter.

I'm 100% for freedom of speech. If he wants to be a racist POS, that's his choice, he'll burn in hell. I'm okay with that, HOWEVER....

....once he involved "Rutgers," and is spewing nonsense about Mag, while putting others on a pedestal, like Fernandes, MIXED with the racist overtones.....that's when I have an issue with him/it/whatever/whomever.

For those of us without X please post cliff notes
"Mag best defensive player in the country (which is what Willard called him)? Do People watch? His rotations are so bad man to man defense best defeners on this team are our 3 smallest plaers. Simpson, Fernandes and JMike.

BUT THEN....responding to stuff about Terrance Shannon Jr:

"The only people mad that Terrance Shannon Jr is back are white people.....That little white girl saw a check. He he gets the justice he deserves."

and

"Good for him. Was probably a little white girl. No doubt in my mind he didn't rape her. They always cry rape when it's a young black king."

Last edited:
I'm 100% for freedom of speech. If he wants to be a racist POS, that's his choice, he'll burn in hell. I'm okay with that, HOWEVER....

....once he involved "Rutgers," and is spewing nonsense about Mag, while putting others on a pedestal, like Fernandes, MIXED with the racist overtones.....that's when I have an issue with him/it/whatever/whomever.

"Mag best defensive player in the country (which is what Willard called him)? Do People watch? His rotations are so bad man to man defense best defeners on this team are our 3 smallest plaers. Simpson, Fernandes and JMike.

"The only people mad that Terrance Shannon Jr is back are white people.....That little white girl saw a check. He he gets the justice he deserves."

and

"Good for him. Was probably a little white girl. No doubt in my mind he didn't rape her. They always cry rape when it's a young black king."
WTF.. he’s trolling for sure . Horrible

and

Yes, but you’re also giving him another platform for his garbage. Nobody here would’ve noticed if you didn’t introduce this. These tweets really don’t have much to do with us.

Yes, but you’re also giving him another platform for his garbage. Nobody here would’ve noticed if you didn’t introduce this. These tweets really don’t have much to do with us.
Tweet #1 LITERALLY is about us and the other 2 were in regards to Terrance Shannon JR playing against for Illinois against RU so, YES, they have to "do with us" lol! Com'on Pete!

• Haha
Reactions: FUSpankyNUTS
I hate what the internet is turning into...the troll culture or whatever you want to call it. All you have to do is make an anonymous account, start tweeting anything you want to make up and if it gets enough engagement, likes, replies, retweets, others will repeat whatever you said to get that engagement. Elon is giving out checks for engagement .So when you see these types of troll posts, best thing you can do is ignore it and scroll by. If you start replying to him and arguing even if it's in disagreement you're encouraging him and others to repeat that same sentiment for the engagement it brings.
Twitter has always been a cesspool, it is just as bad as it was before Elon took over.

Noah gets abused in every phase of the game. He’s not a B1G level scholarship player. Big miss by Pike.

Definitely better. Closer to turning a profit and not banning people they don’t like.
Because Elon is leaning into troll culture. Even becoming a troll himself, he calls himself "chief troll officer" and posts content meant to be divisive and play with people's emotions. That's how he believes twitter can become profitable, by embracing people's desire to anonymously be d1cks and get under people's skin. If that's the type of thing you're into, create an account and have fun talking about the illuminati. Otherwise I'd steer clear...I actually have elons account muted on my account. He's always posting about "dei" and American immigration as if he's an American. it is good for by the minute market updates, I try to keep my twitter algorithm clean, only engage with market or sports posts..

Last edited:
Reactions: BillyC80 and FastMJ
Because Elon is leaning into troll culture. Even becoming a troll himself, he calls himself "chief troll officer" and posts content meant to be divisive and play with people's emotions. That's how he believes twitter can become profitable, by embracing people's desire to anonymously be d1cks and get under people's skin. If that's the type of thing you're into, create an account and have fun talking about the illuminati. Otherwise I'd steer clear...I actually have elons account muted on my account. He's always posting about "dei" and American immigration as if he's an American. it is good for by the minute market updates, I try to keep my twitter algorithm clean, only engage with market or sports posts..
Elon is a borderline sociopath.

Sorry. You are the one introducing a garbage thread from Twitter or X which is notoriously garbage anyway. Seriously, there’s no credibility with that X poster who’s probably Tiny Nuts, then you come on here and share it to waste everyone’s time.
Right now the troll is counting clicks with one hand and flogging himself with the other.

Twitter has always been a cesspool, it is just as bad as it was before Elon took over.
Twitter is great for sports...Every team beat reporters with real time info. Lots of great hoops talk all the time. Can even find good "Spaces" live talk with hardcore fans. (Knicks have good ones). Some HS sports stuff also.
For sports gambling can find decent think tank also. You just ignore the wanna be touts.
Of course idiots on there also, no need to read their garbage or get worked up over it.
It's also great for Non sports stuff like local news, weather.
It's obvious to avoid political garbage unless you really want to read idiot strangers bickering.

Reactions: Scangg
twitter is excellent since the change. It does not ban people anymore, allows free speech while not pushing certain profiles and tweets that you are not interested in. Now it shows who you follow and similar rather than an opposite narrative which was consistently thrust on my timeline

if you dont like it you are following the wrong people.

I see what's happening here, before this thread turns into twitter. Yes, twitter is a great platform where people can joke, express opinions and keep up with daily news.......with that out of the way.
Mawot mag is a waaaaay better defender than Noah Fernandes.

Reactions: Caliknight
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT