ADVERTISEMENT

On to State Penn

Penn State is an entirely different team now without Jones, if he’s still out we win easily

Reactions: mikefla
Penn State is an entirely different team now without Jones, if he’s still out we win easily
I agree Penn State is hurting without the scoring from Jones.To say Rutgers will win easily on the road is wishful thinking.

Reactions: Scangg
honestly this is probably a better matchup than Wisconsin. We tend to dismiss Wisconsin because we look at them as unathletic white guys who are not physical but that is actually how they lure opponents into false security. They are not a team that beats itself. I like how we have played PSU the past few years

Yes this team is very mental. Even though we usually match up with them and have won a bunch we still look at Wisconsin, the crowd, etc as little kids in the spotlight. Vs PSU in that morgue we should fare better as I hope this team still believes we are better than PSU and plays with shooting confidence

honestly this is probably a better matchup than Wisconsin. We tend to dismiss Wisconsin because we look at them as unathletic white guys who are not physical but that is actually how they lure opponents into false security. They are not a team that beats itself. I like how we have played PSU the past few years
I agree with the Wisconsin part and I think it’s foolishness

Reactions: RUJMM78
That is impressive. I never thought PSU got good crowds for their basketball games. I guess things have changed.

What’s wrong with him, illness or injury? If it’s illness, he’s missed last 2 games so I’d imagine he’s nearing a return.
Illness (rumor on the street being mono). He’s actually missed 5 straight games now, but seems like he’s close to returning (he traveled to Indiana and went through warmups yesterday, but was held out).

Time to insert Myles back into the starting lineup. Can't let Watkins get off to a strong start.

Two teams coming off back-to-back losses. Gonna be a war between these old rivals.
Watkins is also coming off the bench these days, though he’s usually in there even before the first media TO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT