ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Aaron Hernandez dead

Didn't realize he was recently acquitted on the other murder charge. Pretty crazy life he led. Bad choices.

Poor choices indeed. It's sad to see someone waste their life by going down the wrong path.

He had a tattoo that says god forgives. I guess we'll see.

F this dirtbag. What a joke acted so tough throughout his trials and when he was taking lives and then takes literally the most Chickenshit way out. I feel no sorrow for him at all. His family is better off without him.

Reactions: RU Golfer
Roast in hell. I have watched way too much TV and am always leary of prison cell hangings. Either way the world is a better place today.

The world became a little bit better today. Now if only his pig gf would follow him.

good,another dead scummer we dont have to pay for yearly in jail!..just like Cleveland shooter,tough guys that kill others..then take easy way out themselves.

The gang influences just never seem to go away for these guys.
Something to keep in mind when a college is recruiting kids who have this kind of background. I'm all for giving anyone a chance, but if there is something that has a higher priority than what the school is offering just walk away.

Obvious the emotion from the last trial was too much for him.
I guess once your serving a life sentence and prepare your mind for it it's hard to go through the roller coaster of a double murder trial only to be found not guilty but then return to your cell and realize your not going anywhere.

Too bad he didn't get the help he needed a decade ago. Would have saved lives.

From a young age Herdandez lived in a violent community and quickly became a product of that environment as he grew up. Instead of being critical of his fathers violent past he endorsed it by leading a similar life. No amount of talent, money, National Championships or winning a Super Bowl was enough to pry him away from his violent past which resulted in murdering at least three people.

Reactions: NJFAN
The gang influences just never seem to go away for these guys.
Something to keep in mind when a college is recruiting kids who have this kind of background. I'm all for giving anyone a chance, but if there is something that has a higher priority than what the school is offering just walk away.

Sadly for too many coaches (like Flood with us) and fans (some on this site who get upset when we pass on highly ranked kids with shady backgrounds) they still think it is worth the risk to just win a few extra games or just score a few extra points.

We got burn because of these things a few times and were lucky it wasn't anything this serious.

This is NOT to say you don't go after kids from bad neighborhoods, but only go after the ones that were able to stay out of trouble, because if you can keep out of trouble in a high crime area, then you must be a good kid who deserves a break, IMHO.

But, anyone that was involved in that stuff, it is just not worth it, no matter how fast they can run or how well they can catch a football, IMHO.

Reactions: Scarletwoman
Any truth or past reports that Aaron Hernandez had beef with Wes Welker? Just heard it on the Dan Patrick show that Hernandez wanted to kill Welker. Thats insane as hell if true.

I was thing more along the lines of Massachusetts General Laws Part IV, Chapter 265, Section 1.

He may also be paying back the taxpayers of the Commonwealth through the Mass. inheritance/estate tax, assuming he didn't blow through his $$.

Any truth or past reports that Aaron Hernandez had beef with Wes Welker? Just heard it on the Dan Patrick show that Hernandez wanted to kill Welker. Thats insane as hell if true.

If that is true, then Hernandez is the Francis Sawyer of the Patriots locker room. Sorta looks likes Francis Sawyer too.

Well deserved cannot feel sorry for the guy.....only the family of the person's life he took. Maybe the Patriots will erect a statue of him in front of the stadium like the Marlins are doing for Jose Fernandez.

Reactions: tico brown
I wonder if he was too far gone upon entering college where a Coach that didn't enable him could have sent his life in a different direction...

Reactions: Loyal-Son
Obvious the emotion from the last trial was too much for him.
I guess once your serving a life sentence and prepare your mind for it it's hard to go through the roller coaster of a double murder trial only to be found not guilty but then return to your cell and realize your not going anywhere.

Too bad he didn't get the help he needed a decade ago. Would have saved lives.
Too bad Urban Meyer only cared about winning football games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT