ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Alternative Energy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it’s more like when they let the special needs kids score a TD during the spring game, no?
No, no. Although I now understand that what I wrote could be taken to be insulting to Bac, that was not my intent. Teasing yes, insulting no.

Reactions: RUGiddy777
I doubt there would ever be a law requiring households to swap out their gas stoves. However, there could be case for requiring the swap when it comes time for replacing the stove.
who is paying for it and how would they force that...interesting..because that idea has been floated before and labelled a conspiracy theory by the Joy Reid and Nicole Wallace ilk which you resemble

Reactions: Caliknight
The only part I would've played in any conversation about Hunter or his laptop would've been making fun of people breathlessly shouting about it. It was meaningless when it first came up. It was meaningless all this time. And it's still meaningless.
Huh? Weird take. Hunter’s conviction is meaningless.

Actually, it’s mostly meaningless. Because Hunter’s conviction, along with Trump’s, shows that our justice system is functioning as it should. The wealthy and politically connected are no exception.

All Americans should be happy to see that.
Huh? Your words quoted above claiming the "laptop was meaningless when it first came up...meaningless all the time...still meaningless". Not sure what you're trying to get at, it led to a criminal conviction of the President's son. How is that meaningless?

But anyway, as an FYI, Cracky's laptop from hell has also resulted in criminal referrals for both Hunter and sloJoe's brother Jimmy boy. Now of course nothing will happen under this current DOJ, but hopefully a new Admin will investigate fully. I'm sure being a a yuge fan of the American justice system and all, you'd want a real investigation into the $19million flowing to the Biden family from foreign countries with no cover-ups. Amirite?

But the just shutting down the faucet when you don’t know yet how you’re going to get your “water” next is just dumb.

Yeah, that really worked out well for Germany when the pipeline was blown up!

Reactions: Caliknight
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT