ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Arch Manning

No substitute for a kid growing-up with coach relatives (Mahomes style shows baseball skills like those underhand tosses you see short-stops make)

No substitute for a kid growing-up with coach relatives (Mahomes style shows baseball skills like those underhand tosses you see short-stops make)
Looks like he is well grounded. He handled not starting without complaint or immediately leaving. When given the opportunity he performed at a high level.

With what I see if an NFL team has an opportunity to get him, they would be foolish to pass on selecting him.

Archie Manning was a dual threat QB before it was called that. Had the unfortunate luck to be drafted by his home town New Orleans Saints which were hideously run for 10+ years during his time. A true waste of talent. He was a great QB at Miss. in the early 70s.

Kind of explains his involvement in his two sons draft process.

How is a bad joke? Cooper was a WR, before having to stop playing when he was diagnosed with spinal stenosis.
Your post was a statement that he wasn't good enough to be a QB. Cooper could have played anything. Agree sadly he had to stop playing. By far the funniest guy in a family of funny folks

Your post was a statement that he wasn't good enough to be a QB. Cooper could have played anything. Agree sadly he had to stop playing. By far the funniest guy in a family of funny folks
That was not my post, but I think you misread his intent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT