ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Colts lose

newwavedave1

All Conference
Feb 2, 2006
My Colts lost a heartbreaker yesterday. I thought we would win by one due to the missed extra point by Houston Will now root for Buffalo, but more importantly against Dallas.

I used to like seeing the Colts win years ago.

I just saw the drop pass... sucks for them.

I guess I'll root for Miami, Ravens or 49ers. Giants and Jets have been non existant for a decade - has sucked a lot of my desire to watch the playoffs.

OT aside : I actually like to see them lose now... I have a friend who started liking the Colts because she dated a Colts fan in HS. Which to me is a silly reason. We would go as a group hiking or whatever and she needed to be streaming the game. In addition to that she is a krazy sports fans that loses sleep and spends days upset every week after a loss. Since I am the type that thinks that type of behavior is stupid... I enjoy seeing Colts and Eagles lose(have a few Krazy Eagles fan friends as well - 3 siblings) since I rationalize that it is therapeutic for them for their team to lose every week.

Seeing as most Indiana fans are also Colts fans, I do enjoy them losing. Maximize the misery.

I do have a soft spot for the city of Indianapolis though, always loved going there for the Big Ten bball tournaments when I was in the pep band. Also a big racing fan so there’s that as well.

Semi related to this: Does DeMeco Ryan’s win NFL Coach of the year with the job he has done in the Texans turn around?

Semi related to this: Does DeMeco Ryan’s win NFL Coach of the year with the job he has done in the Texans turn around?
He’s done a remarkable job. Vegas has him right behind Stefanski which makes sense given what he’s done with their qb issues. Stroud should be a top 5-7 mvp vote in my opinion.

Reactions: tico brown
Only watched the first half, but teams seemed really flat for a play-in game, especially Indianapolis.

Never liked Colts after they got Andrew Luck trashed behind a horrible OL
Dude was a HOF player who was also a good guy.
They should have won more than 1 SB with Manning

Never liked Colts after they got Andrew Luck trashed behind a horrible OL
Dude was a HOF player who was also a good guy.
They should have won more than 1 SB with Manning
Bullet Bob Irsay and son = mamalukes.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT