ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Day game baseball

Not underrated and no one would argue that unless it is 95 degrees out. OP is catching a nice buzz in a bucolic setting and needed to share. Nothing wrong with that.

Underated in that I don’t do this nearly enough

Between work and family, there’s always an excuse

Baseball day games + day drinking is like Tex Mex food - don’t get it nearly enough, and everytime I do, I wonder why I don’t more often

Baseball day games + day drinking is like Tex Mex food - don’t get it nearly enough, and everytime I do, I wonder why I don’t more often
Work and family are excuses not to day- drink at a baseball game?

I'd say the two sides of that coin are more like Tex and Mex ...kinda fun together but better independently.

Just bustin' balls. Enjoy!

Work and family are excuses not to day- drink at a baseball game?

I'd say the two sides of that coin are more like Tex and Mex ...kinda fun together but better independently.

Just bustin' balls. Enjoy!
Def excuses!
I Need to continue this trend!

Have a great day at Fenway Jay, great ball park and fans.
My dad in his last days on this earth made an appearance at Fenway for the All Century Team.
He was unable to physically navigate the dugout steps and the Red Sox tunnel to the clubhouse because of his knees, so he was assisted up the field level steps right through the middle of the Fenway crowd.
Every row he passed stood up and cheered him as he slowly walked up the steps…it was very emotional for him…he
never expected a Yankee and Red Sox killer would get a standing ovation in Boston.
It was one of his most cherished baseball memories.

I know someone who refers to Mexican food as “dog food for people”. I don’t share those sentiments.

My dad in his last days on this earth made an appearance at Fenway for the All Century Team.
He was unable to physically navigate the dugout steps and the Red Sox tunnel to the clubhouse because of his knees, so he was assisted up the field level steps right through the middle of the Fenway crowd.
Every row he passed stood up and cheered him as he slowly walked up the steps…it was very emotional for him…he
never expected a Yankee and Red Sox killer would get a standing ovation in Boston.
That’s awesome Zap
Huge reason why I love sports
As competitive as it is, it ultimately brings people together for the greater good

Reactions: biker7766
This is cool story ! Thanks for sharing

Reactions: zappaa
My favorite time to see a game is at night during a heat wave. Plus I see the game better at night.

I had a Sunday ticket plan at Citizens Bank Park for over a decade. It was a lot of fun, even though the gentleman next to me was, er, wide.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT