ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Derek Jeter Appreciation thread (Hall of fame day)

superfan01

All American
May 29, 2003
To the greatest player of the modern generation. The captain, Mr. Clutch, Mr. November and the sports ultimate winner.

Thanks for the memories and the rings.

Bernie Williams playing the National Anthem with his hat on! Dumb shit. That's another reason why it wasn't the Core 5 Bernie!
What and ass.

Bernie Williams playing the National Anthem with his hat on! Dumb shit. That's another reason why it wasn't the Core 5 Bernie!
What and ass.
Show some class.
Go clean the pimples off piazza's back ya troll

Reactions: fsg2
Who was a non steroid better player then Jeter over the last 30 -40 years. Factor in his position at shortstop (hardest position in game) and leadership and clutch moments. Not to mention his stats.

trout hasn't had a long enough career.
I'll sit back and wait

show me a guy was has 3400+ hits playing the position of shortstop and 5 rings.

@Zak57 @mdk01

Last edited:
Exactly. Makes no sense this guy is going in the Hall of Fame.

Lol.

The idea a five-time champion, team leader and all-around clutch player is a "stat accumulator" is, quite objectively, opposite of reality. Your statement is devoid of all logic, and you are now dismissed.

Reactions: T2Kplus20
Who was a non steroid better player then Jeter over the last 30 -40 years. Factor in his position at shortstop (hardest position in game) and leadership and clutch moments. Not to mention his stats.

trout hasn't had a long enough career.
I'll sit back and wait

show me a guy was has 3400+ hits playing the position of shortstop and 5 rings.

@Zak57 @mdk01

You answered your question. I consider Trout part of the modern era.

Mullet strikes me as a jealous quasi-Met fan who, when the Yanks played Philly in an interleague game before the Mets were officially eliminated from the playoffs, would still root for Philly.

Show some class.
Go clean the pimples off piazza's back ya troll
No Bernie needs to show some class. Besides his low class showing today. Really hard hitting answer on your part. Really hope you or your parents didn't waste 4 years tuition for you to come up with that one! That's the problem too many punks like you who have no respect for anything.

Exactly. Makes no sense this guy is going in the Hall of Fame.
C’mon man. Even if you want to accuse him of being a stat accumulator, he belongs. I guess that’s what people accuse you of being when you are insanely consistent over a long career. Full disclosure: not a Yankee fan.

Seems like the guy does nothing wrong.

Says and does the right thing all the time.

Good for him. He’s earned it.👍

Reactions: WhiteBus
Legitimate big leaguer. Could field, throw the ball straight, hit to all fields, hit in the clutch & run the bases well.

Seems like the guy does nothing wrong.

Says and does the right thing all the time.

Good for him. He’s earned it.👍
One of my best friends lives down in Tampa. Back in the very early 2000’s his daughter dated Derek for a while. This guy was so smooth, he would tell the girls that he does get serious with anyone but when you were with him, you would have his undivided attention. Only rule for the girls, if you see him out on a date with a different girl, respect her as well and understand it is her turn for his attention.
and it worked. Guy was as smooth with the ladies as he was on the field.
Can’t think of many other players in modern era I would take over him if starting a team.
and I am a Mets fan.

Reactions: superfan01
You're welcome. Glad I could help you. Don't forget to add yourself. For once you matter.

Cool, but sorry - unlike you - I'm not looking to continually troll an anonymous message board for shock value in order to fill some deep rooted insecurity based on the attention that mommy obviously never gave to you.

Reactions: WhiteBus
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT