ADVERTISEMENT

OT: EA College Football 25

MGSA99

All American
Jan 15, 2002
Anyone get a chance to play this yet? Love the things they got right with Rutgers like mentioning the Birthplace, the 1869 In front of the student section, and the different uniform combinations.

The one video on Twitch that I saw had Rutgers plunked in the SEC. So weird seeing an SEC logo in the middle of Rutgers Stadium.

Anyone get a chance to play this yet? Love the things they got right with Rutgers like mentioning the Birthplace, the 1869 In front of the student section, and the different uniform combinations.

The one video on Twitch that I saw had Rutgers plunked in the SEC. So weird seeing an SEC logo in the middle of Rutgers Stadium.
They’ve let slip the plan to go to the SEC very soon. It’ll be like Sherman’s march to the sea…

• Haha
Reactions: rutgersguy1
Debating whether to get the xbox x or xbox s. Heard the X shows all the game features/details since it's more powerful. Has anyone else heard similar?

I don’t think it’s as good as the ncaa 14 version. Especially dynasty. Can only play your teams games (I liked playing other games each week) - though there is a workaround.

Bunch of other things missing that made 14 so good

Still a fun game

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT