ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Favorite Movie Scenes

Best Boyfriend for Dinner scene

"I can't figure it out tonight so I'll just hang out with your daughter"

I remember at about that same age, a mom cornering me in the kitchen as my date went upstairs to get ready and ask me if I thought we'd be out late.. and I said: "Ohh yeahhh".

^^^ moron ^^^

Reactions: Jm0513
You're so cool Who's your daddy? What's in the box? Hannibal and little boy Bronx Tale -Door Test This cause well, Bradley Cooper looks so good...

Reactions: koleszar and MadRU
One of the sexiest scenes. 9 1/2 weeks.. young Mickey Rourke :HeartEyes: Sharon Stone ..such a bad*ss.

Stand By Me:

Barforama scene

Leeches!

Campfire Scene: "Yeah, what the hell is Goofy?"... "I think Annette's t@ts are getting bigger..."

I always go with these.

Favorite scene

I actually have the Dream Academy's instrumental version of this Smith's tune, on vinyl.

Most painful scene

Just great filmmaking

And the entire sequence in The Princess Bride, from the scene on the boat, climbing the cliffs, the sword fight, wrestling, and wine-tasting -- probably the greatest sequence of any movie.

2001 A Space Odyssey when man discovers weapons.

Reminds me of one of my favorite movies from the 70's: The Groove Tube with a great satire on this scene.

Chevy Chase and Richard Belzer both get their starts in this movie.

Many sketches are dated, but off the top the Kramp Easy Lube, Brown 25 and the newscast ("reporting life from Suc Muc Dic") still have it.

MO

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT