ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Florida Bar Owner bans masks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just stop with your anti-science non sense. They had the sturgis motorcycle rally a little over a month ago and exactly ONE person died from Covid out of almost 500,000 who attended. not everyone was wearing a mask. Government mandates to wear a mask do more to harm the public than everyone just making their own personal decision. Just ask Sweden.

Anyone who brings up Sturgis I discredit on the spot. We know it's political intentions.

Especially when they conveniently leave out the unpeaceful protests /riots.

Wrong again franny, it's come to my attention there are the same 4-5 nonstop tattletales against me here, so when in Rome...and now you've had your warning.

I thought the "#reported" comments were a joke so I played along.......guess the board is now full of Hallway Monitors. Just curious if you guys doing this even care about this board, as it would seem to me that if there are a number of posters pounding the mods by reporting everything in rapid-fire......it may eventually lead to the shutdown of the free board.

Reactions: Greg2020
Slid a straw under the mask. That not only gets that part of the job done but you could tie on a load quicker if you do it right. 😁
plus if get sick while boozing it up, mask could hold back the puke from gushing out and straw let it dribble to the ground. [sick]

Just stop with your anti-science non sense. They had the sturgis motorcycle rally a little over a month ago and exactly ONE person died from Covid out of almost 500,000 who attended. not everyone was wearing a mask. Government mandates to wear a mask do more to harm the public than everyone just making their own personal decision. Just ask Sweden.

Just wondering if Sweden is the new QAnon conspiracy.

ps....the purpose of wearing masks is a preventative measure to minimize the spread from the mask wearer to another person.

Here's a hypothetical......if it's your personal decision not to wear a mask and you sneeze directly on me.......can I shoot in self-defense?

I thought the "#reported" comments were a joke so I played along.......guess the board is now full of Hallway Monitors. Just curious if you guys doing this even care about this board, as it would seem to me that if there are a number of posters pounding the mods by reporting everything in rapid-fire......it may eventually lead to the shutdown of the free board.
Not sure why you are asking me specifically since there are a number of posters reporting to mods as you say, but ok. It's been the M.O. of 4-5 posters that are let's say, non Trump supporters, consistently for awhile now. I'm fine with there being plenty of leeway, but since I've had a certain poster admit to consistently reporting me and I did sit in the penalty box for posting "political content", I guess that's the new normal here.

Just wondering if Sweden is the new QAnon conspiracy.

ps....the purpose of wearing masks is a preventative measure to minimize the spread from the mask wearer to another person.

Here's a hypothetical......if it's your personal decision not to wear a mask and you sneeze directly on me.......can I shoot in self-defense?
In a stand your ground state you should be able to shoot the one that sneezes on your ground 😉

Not sure why you are asking me specifically since there are a number of posters reporting to mods as you say, but ok. It's been the M.O. of 4-5 posters that are let's say, non Trump supporters, consistently for awhile now. I'm fine with there being plenty of leeway, but since I've had a certain poster admit to consistently reporting me and I did sit in the penalty box for posting "political content", I guess that's the new normal here.

"Can't beat 'em so I'll be 'em."

Strong convictions there, champ.

Richie asked me to report these loons. So I’m helping him out!

1.Pacific-Loon-4-bartley.jpg

A Pacific Loon? One of your Buds?

Reactions: Greg2020 and RUPete
"Can't beat 'em so I'll be 'em."

Strong convictions there, champ.
Cant' beat 'em? Huh? Makes no sense in this case. They're doing the reporting just because they don't want any non-#Resist opinions posted. You know the sort, shorty. So explain why anyone would sit back and just let one side shut down the other? #Dumb

The bar owner is a moron.
Completely banning masks is the same action as requiring masks.

If he was truly about "freedom" he would let his patrons decide on their own.
Want to wear a mask? Go ahead.
Want to not wear a mask? Go ahead.

Just because he (and others) find it a burden to wear a mask in a bar doesn't mean everyone does.
Stop speaking for everyone - like you claim the government is doing.

Also the whole thing about an after hours burglary is insane and makes no sense.

Are you talking about Fauci? But of course you're just trolling again since you have nothing substantive to add.
If Trump lied, so did Fauci.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/

Weren't those numbers based on not doing anything to protect ourselves?

Fortunately there were enough state and local officials who did what the federal gov't was unwilling to do or else no one truly knows what the # would be.

I asked it of someone else first and they did not respond, but asked you as I noticed you referencing it in this thread. I'm noticing the #reported on both political sides. Wondering how much more Richie will take as he already shut down one board.

Just because he (and others) find it a burden to wear a mask in a bar doesn't mean everyone does.

Also the whole thing about an after hours burglary is insane and makes no sense.

By taking an extreme position he'll get publicity and likely a short spot on Fox News.

Gotta love someone who loves freedom and decides for themselves how to run his business instead of some dirty politician at the local, state or federal level ! If the gov't sheep are so scared of the big bad virus ....DON'T GO THERE ! It's that easy. God bless this freedom loving patriot.

I still don't get how wearing a mask to save our families and fellow Americans became a political issue.

Well, I guess I do when I consider who the "leader" is.

But think of it this way, why can't you smoke in bars or offices anymore?

Anyone??

Is it because we don't believe smokers have the right to kill themselves and waste their money while doing it?

No.

It's because when smokers decide to kill themselves it has a negative consequence on those around them. Their exhalations are toxic and can kill people.

Same thing with Corona virus.

Pretty simple.

Remember, your rights end the minute exercising your rights adversely affects someone else's rights. Everyone around you has the assumed right to breathe clean air that won't kill them. Even if the chances of someone actually dying are low, you don't have the right to risk their lives just because you don't feel like wearing a mask.

If you choose not to wear a mask, that's fine. Go hang out in the woods isolated from everyone else and run around all day with no mask. Hell, run around with no clothes too if you feel clothes violate your personal freedoms. Nobody will care.

But most places require you to wear clothes in public no matter if you want to or not. So they can require you to wear a mask too.

I still don't get how wearing a mask to save our families and fellow Americans became a political issue.

Well, I guess I do when I consider who the "leader" is.

But think of it this way, why can't you smoke in bars or offices anymore?

Anyone??

Is it because we don't believe smokers have the right to kill themselves and waste their money while doing it?

No.

It's because when smokers decide to kill themselves it has a negative consequence on those around them. Their exhalations are toxic and can kill people.

Same thing with Corona virus.

Pretty simple.

Remember, your rights end the minute exercising your rights adversely affects someone else's rights. Everyone around you has the assumed right to breathe clean air that won't kill them. Even if the chances of someone actually dying are low, you don't have the right to risk their lives just because you don't feel like wearing a mask.

If you choose not to wear a mask, that's fine. Go hang out in the woods isolated from everyone else and run around all day with no mask. Hell, run around with no clothes too if you feel clothes violate your personal freedoms. Nobody will care.

But most places require you to wear clothes in public no matter if you want to or not. So they can require you to wear a mask too.

Best post in this thread. Some people are beyond help though.

Cant' beat 'em? Huh? Makes no sense in this case. They're doing the reporting just because they don't want any non-#Resist opinions posted. You know the sort, shorty. So explain why anyone would sit back and just let one side shut down the other? #Dumb
Hahaha, hit him where it hurts!

Reactions: bac2therac
Thats your problem. You think the truth is a joke. That’s what makes it so funny.

Nah, I think making things up out of thin air = weak joke. I guess it's kinda funny since you inadvertently make fun of actual short dudes, like RUFla. Or it was the first 34 times.

Seriously, getting a second joke isn't hard. It's almost as easy as regressing to grade school and reporting to mommy every day! So you can def handle it.

Weren't those numbers based on not doing anything to protect ourselves?

Fortunately there were enough state and local officials who did what the federal gov't was unwilling to do or else no one truly knows what the # would be.
What numbers are you referring to? The 60mil infected with H1N1 under O'Biden-Bama? Did you reply to the wrong post? You ok?

Nah, I think making things up out of thin air = weak joke. I guess it's kinda funny since you inadvertently make fun of actual short dudes, like RUFla. Or it was the first 34 times.

Seriously, getting a second joke isn't hard. It's almost as easy as regressing to grade school and reporting to mommy every day! So you can def handle it.

I'd advise everyone to steer clear of making fun of our Florida friend.

Dude can probably Macgyver you any time he wants.

I'd advise everyone to steer clear of making fun of our Florida friend.

Dude can probably Macgyver you any time he wants.

I am unfamiliar with that usage of MacGyver ..please expand.

When using MacGyver as a verb, I also take it to mean cobble together a weapon or necessary survival implement out of a bunch of scrap parts and duct tape.

The number of deaths but you know that.
But what death numbers in the "If Trump Lied, Fauci Lied" article are you referring to? I think you had a liquid lunch and are still downing 'em--which I'm not against in principle, but your posting has gone from weak trolling to incoherent trolling. #SleepItOff

Yet the free advertising the bar owner is getting is certainly helping his business.

This thread is now 5 pages so people care about this story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT