ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Going to the Masters?

Got 3 hours in on the course today before play was suspended and the course was evacuated. ANGC just announced the course will be closed the rest of the day so Tuesday badge holders will get to come back next year. Hopefully it's sunny!
We were there today as well and very happy to know that we are guaranteed tix for Tuesday next year. Great customer service by the Masters!

The course was in fantastic shape and we got to see the tour pros play around the greens up close. No 10 is a great hole and very tough to chip and putt close to the cup. Also spent time at Amen Corner. Tomorrow we will be at the driving range and focus on the front nine and #16 where they skip the ball across the water to the par 3. Tiger will be playing 9 holes tomorrow, probably early. There is a huge buzz here with Tiger playing.

Food and concessions were great and we will invest in the merchandise store for family and friends tomorrow. IMO attending the Masters is the best sports experience bar none.

Last edited:
I was gonna go but will pass due to the GA voting law. I can’t visit a state that supports voter suppression
Considering the number of fraudulent ballots that were cast, and the Dems endorsing ballot harvesting, I would call the GA law voter integrity rather than voter suppression.

Reactions: Newbrunfus
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT