ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Good news for RU Wrestling

Recruiting rankings by WIN magazine back in December.

"The following are the top eight schools in WIN’s Early-Season Recruiting Rankings. The remaining Top 25 schools and a more detailed look at these school’s early-season recruiting classes can be found in the Dec. 7, 2015 WIN Magazine (V22I2)."Click here to subscribe to WIN and view this story.

Rk School
1. Penn State
2. North Carolina State
3. Rutgers
4. Lehigh
5. Nebraska
6. Iowa
7. Oklahoma State
8. Purdue

Give me a break. I admitted my mistake. Why the hell would I come here to troll your wrestling program. That makes absolutely no sense at all.
This is true. RU athletics is such a target rich environment, it would make little sense to come here to troll one of the bright spots.

Reactions: kjb32812
Fill the RAC for Wrestling.. great job by everyone who supports the team.. even those non-Rutgers fans who are just wrestling fans... THAT is how this program becomes a great one. if the fans show up, and the coaches and wrestlers continue their winning ways, the kids will want to wrestle here. Everyone involved should be proud.

Fill the RAC for Wrestling.. great job by everyone who supports the team.. even those non-Rutgers fans who are just wrestling fans... THAT is how this program becomes a great one. if the fans show up, and the coaches and wrestlers continue their winning ways, the kids will want to wrestle here. Everyone involved should be proud.

This, this, this. You already have momentum and a face of the program in Ashnault. Not to mention you are in a hotbed of talent for recruiting. Unless you are wrestling at Carver or BJC (or an outdoor event like Iowa did - very cool BTW), a wrestling arena is very easy to fill and has a very intimate feel.

You guys will be a T5 program in less than five years IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT