ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Happy 21st Birthday to Tyler!

DJ Spanky

The Lunatic is in my Head
Jul 25, 2001
So today is Tyler's 21st Birthday. We're currently working on another Oban 18yo, so I just snapped a quick picture of him at the table. Being the proud papa, and having had a couple of Oban 18's (whoops, gotta update the "what are you drinking" thread), I just wanted to share it with my friends here on Rivals.

lk1RgBZ.jpg

So today is Tyler's 21st Birthday. We're currently working on another Oban 18yo, so I just snapped a quick picture of him at the table. Being the proud papa, and having had a couple of Oban 18's (whoops, gotta update the "what are you drinking" thread), I just wanted to share it with my friends here on Rivals.

lk1RgBZ.jpg
Remember him when he was a wee lad.
Ain't it scary when the kids grow enough that they can kick their Dad's ass?

Known you a long time Spanky.
So happy for you and all your blessed family.
He’s also a lot better looking than you😊

Congrats Spanky on Tyler's milestone BD. Knowing what Tyler has been through makes it that much more special. God bless him and your family.

Spanks- congrats! He has family that have loved him for a very long time and maybe doesnt even fully realize how much love, stress and worry has been behind it- and he doesn't need to. The picture says it all.

10 years or so when you first introduced all of us- I do not think we all would have pictured this wonderful young man all these years later!

Be blessed!

Happy birthday Tyler. Your dad says anything he has to drink is yours!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT