OT: It Wasn't Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

mildone

Legend
Dec 19, 2011
  • Haha
Reactions: mildone
The White House would only have to worry about you if they started grazing sheep on the South Lawn again.
Wait what? Again? It happened before? I'm asking for a friend.

If you think about it, the symbolism of the WH or Capitol Hill putting sheep out to graze on the lawn would be hilarious.

If there had been hookers there as well as sheep, you'd be at the top of the suspect list buddy!
There actually were hookers there during the Bartlett administration. Well, one hooker.

Okay, she wasn't actually in the building so much as near it and briefly dating a WH staffer.

• Haha
Reactions: mildone
Wait what? Again? It happened before? I'm asking for a friend.

If you think about it, the symbolism of the WH or Capitol Hill putting sheep out to graze on the lawn would be hilarious.

It happened a number of times, the last being during the Wilson administration during WWI. They "cut" the grass and the wool was auctioned off for the benefit of the Red Cross. Hmmmm. Auctioned off....

It happened a number of times, the last being during the Wilson administration during WWI. They "cut" the grass and the wool was auctioned off for the benefit of the Red Cross. Hmmmm. Auctioned off....
Auctioning off wool is shear insanity!

Prove it. 😁
I would but I, uh, I mean they didn't leave any fingerprints or DNA evidence. Almost like they wore gloves... in the middle of summer.

One wonders what the Secret Service was doing instead of spotting visitors wearing gloves.

3kblsl.jpg

I know this thread was intended to be funny, but it's really not a funny subject.

The Secret Service found a bag of cocaine in the White House.

Do you have any idea what that means?

It means that SOMEBODY LOST THEIR BLOW!

I wouldn't wish that on anyone and would hope that everyone would be a bit more sympathetic.

I know this thread was intended to be funny, but it's really not a funny subject.

The Secret Service found a bag of cocaine in the White House.

Do you have any idea what that means?

It means that SOMEBODY LOST THEIR BLOW!

I wouldn't wish that on anyone and would hope that everyone would be a bit more sympathetic.

And you didn't set up a GoFundMe page?

Reactions: bac2therac
I think we all know who lost their blow

It would be like finding a Super Bowl ring at Tom Brady’s house and wondering who left it there

Just out of curiosity...

Why would Hunter Biden have put a bag of coke in a visitor's locker?

The assertion is illogical and kinda stupid.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
If, for some reason, we felt compelled to guess how a plastic baggie of cocaine showed up at the WH, then we have a glaring hint in the form of a lack of fingerprints and DNA evidence on the baggie. Given how easily such baggies capture great fingerprints, the logical guess is that someone took care not to do so. Which in turn suggests it was planted intentionally, as opposed to left behind by accident.

Maybe that’s not it. No way to know. But there’s no more logically, factually, supportable guess available to us.

If, for some reason, we felt compelled to guess how a plastic baggie of cocaine showed up at the WH, then we have a glaring hint in the form of a lack of fingerprints and DNA evidence on the baggie. Given how easily such baggies capture great fingerprints, the logical guess is that someone took care not to do so. Which in turn suggests it was planted intentionally, as opposed to left behind by accident.

Maybe that’s not it. No way to know. But there’s no more logically, factually, supportable guess available to us.

They know who owned the cocaine and that's why they rushed the investigation "closed". WH is loaded with cameras and security. As usual some factions are above the law.

You people really do need to stop watching Fox. Most of what people like Jesse Waters and Judge Winebox say is outright false. They're lying, straight up.

The only Fox I watch is the local Philly channel, the one I see in the marsh off my backyard and the hundreds I see on the beach every weekend.

Not sure how you can defend the son, he is a genuine POS

So one of the most elite protection services in the world can't find out who brought an illegal substance into one of the most secure buildings in the world??? Whoever it was that is a big problem for the safety and security of the executive branch. That's nothing to joke about no matter who the President is.
And people wonder why faith in our federal law enforcement continues to erode?
Plus, a reminder that we still haven't discovered who leaked the SCOTUS decision last year?

You people really do need to stop watching Fox. Most of what people like Jesse Waters and Judge Winebox say is outright false. They're lying, straight up.
"No explanation needed. The guys a drug addict, deadbeat dad and is screwing his dead brothers wife and possibly his niece."

Wait......Wut??????
U saying Hunter isn't those things?

The only Fox I watch is the local Philly channel, the one I see in the marsh off my backyard and the hundreds I see on the beach every weekend.

Not sure how you can defend the son, he is a genuine POS

He's a wayward wastrel, generally speaking, yes.

But he's not an elected official. He's not even an appointed official. He's not even an unappointed advisor. He pretty clearly has attempted, at the least, to leverage his family name to enrich himself but nowhere to the extent of people like Ivanka and Jared - which the right seems perfectly okay with.

All of this provides some context given how fond the right is of Don Jr., who for 4 years had full access to the White House, was a key "unofficial advisor", has profited personally from his father's presidency and, as is obvious to anyone who knows anything about drugs, is blown to the gills whenever he's in public or on video.

Only a man with a very serious drug problem would f*ck Kimberly Guilfoyle.

If it's not your spit, they must acquit

I wouldn't trust the 'no questions asked sign' at lost and found.

"No explanation needed. The guys a drug addict, deadbeat dad and is screwing his dead brothers wife and possibly his niece."

Wait......Wut??????
U saying Hunter isn't those things?

He's a former drug addict but there's zero evidence that he's currently using. There's also no evidence regarding who he's sleeping with.

RFK Jr. is a former heroin addict as well, but the Right seems to think he's just fine. As I said previously, Junior is much more obviously a cokehead than Hunter but nobody's complaining about that.

So in the grand scheme of things, what difference does it make? Hunter is a nobody, desperately trying to be a somebody. Who cares.

He's a former drug addict but there's zero evidence that he's currently using. There's also no evidence regarding who he's sleeping with.

RFK Jr. is a former heroin addict as well, but the Right seems to think he's just fine. As I said previously, Junior is much more obviously a cokehead than Hunter but nobody's complaining about that.

So in the grand scheme of things, what difference does it make? Hunter is a nobody, desperately trying to be a somebody. Who cares.
Alrighty then...
Good luck with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT