ADVERTISEMENT

OT: It Wasn't Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a former drug addict but there's zero evidence that he's currently using. There's also no evidence regarding who he's sleeping with.

RFK Jr. is a former heroin addict as well, but the Right seems to think he's just fine. As I said previously, Junior is much more obviously a cokehead than Hunter but nobody's complaining about that.

So in the grand scheme of things, what difference does it make? Hunter is a nobody, desperately trying to be a somebody. Who cares.

Obviously? You think MSNBC wouldn't be running tapes and videos 24/7 if they 1/10th the documentation that exists with Hunter?

Oh, and what most disgusts me, Joe Biden has SEVEN grandchildren. Even Maureen Dowd and the NYT think that's over the line.

Obviously? You think MSNBC wouldn't be running tapes and videos 24/7 if they 1/10th the documentation that exists with Hunter?

Oh, and what most disgusts me, Joe Biden has SEVEN grandchildren. Even Maureen Dowd and the NYT think that's over the line.

Maybe the networks figure Junior's issues are his own and (rightly) have determined that in the grand scheme of things, he's a nobody - just like Hunter. Frankly, the similarities between the two are quite striking but it's only the Fox crowd that seems obsessed with any of it.

I don't know what the deal is with Hunter's kid in Arkansas. There's clearly a family issue, there. But one thing's for sure - neither Hunter Biden, nor Joe Biden, has ever been accused of sexually assaulting dozens of women and have likewise never been convicted by a jury of sexual assault.

If "grab 'em by the pussy" is okay, then maybe shut up about Hunter - who, again, wasn't elected to any office and holds no position of relevance.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
Maybe the networks figure Junior's issues are his own and (rightly) have determined that in the grand scheme of things, he's a nobody - just like Hunter. Frankly, the similarities between the two are quite striking but it's only the Fox crowd that seems obsessed with any of it.

I don't know what the deal is with Hunter's kid in Arkansas. There's clearly a family issue, there. But one thing's for sure - neither Hunter Biden, nor Joe Biden, has ever been accused of sexually assaulting dozens of women and have likewise never been convicted by a jury of sexual assault.

If "grab 'em by the pussy" is okay, then maybe shut up about Hunter - who, again, wasn't elected to any office and holds no position of relevance.

Oh I can really MSNBC et. al. saying those issues are his own. To quote John McEnroe: "YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!"

Oh I can really MSNBC et. al. saying those issues are his own. To quote John McEnroe: "YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!"

Why bother reporting on it? Junior isn't news.

Horses, not zebras. The well-known medical analogy applies virtually everywhere.

I'm glad I don't live in your small, paranoid world.

It's not like every other week the MSM wasn't trying to evoke the emoulments clause on someone in the Trump family. But we have documentation that several members of the president's family have received huge amounts of money from foreign entities but there's nothing to see here.
After we find out who left the cocaine in the WH, who leaked the SCOTUS decision last year, why Ray Epps was never arrested after we see video of him stressing to the crowd that they have to go into the Capitol on January 6, would it be possible to find out who is "the big guy"?

He's a former drug addict but there's zero evidence that he's currently using. There's also no evidence regarding who he's sleeping with.

RFK Jr. is a former heroin addict as well, but the Right seems to think he's just fine. As I said previously, Junior is much more obviously a cokehead than Hunter but nobody's complaining about that.

So in the grand scheme of things, what difference does it make? Hunter is a nobody, desperately trying to be a somebody. Who cares.
eh, one of them is currently hanging around the White House and flying around the world with the POtuS meeting with world leaders. One of them has the ear of "my Son's are my life" POtuS.

The other is currently a wanna-be.

They could make Hunter take a drug test as part of his get out of jail free deal and perhaps they will. Right after they run out the clock on this one too.

yes, this may have nothing to do with Hunter. But there used to be a time in this world where good folks would stand up and not only say "not mine", but "not mine and I'll prove it".

Reactions: Caliknight
eh, one of them is currently hanging around the White House and flying around the world with the POtuS meeting with world leaders. One of them has the ear of "my Son's are my life" POtuS.

The other is currently a wanna-be.

They could make Hunter take a drug test as part of his get out of jail free deal and perhaps they will. Right after they run out the clock on this one too.

yes, this may have nothing to do with Hunter. But there used to be a time in this world where good folks would stand up and not only say "not mine", but "not mine and I'll prove it".

Hunter Biden has zero input into policy. It's not like he's holding meetings in the Oval Office or various hotels around D.C. planning to overturn the results of an election or anything (Junior did that).

And your last sentence is utter nonsense.

Hunter Biden has zero input into policy. It's not like he's holding meetings in the Oval Office or various hotels around D.C. planning to overturn the results of an election or anything (Junior did that).

And your last sentence is utter nonsense.
Sure. Joe is in complete control and nobody is putting any thoughts into his head. Jill has to direct him around.

And why is my last sentence so in YOUR opinion? You don't think this country right now in this time could use to get all this BS behind us and move forward with some confidence in leadership?

Yet another fun RU Rivals thread turned totally idiotic by political obsessiveness.

What amazes me is that otherwise intelligent folks don't recognize how their behavior, how this unarguably useless and blatantly hypocritical political finger-pointing game accomplishes nothing but to make them look incredibly stupid and lacking in self-awareness.

4Real gets a pass on this because, if you actually pay attention to what he's saying, he's not defending anybody, not hunter, not anybody else. He's highlighting (a) the sheer irritating stupidity of pointing at a presidents kid for the baggie of coke given there's no evidence at all to support it, (b) the incredible hypocrisy of the same folks who gave a different president's kids a pass on everything now attacking this president's kid, and (c) the incredible lameness of "debating" which presidents kid is worse, as if that actually mattered in any way.

Some of you will now, in a wonderfully hilarious example of caveman-level groupthink, say I'm defending hunter, too.

Except it wouldn't bother me in the slightest if they rounded up hunter, along with every living president and all their extended family members, regardless of party affiliations, and deported them all. Do it today, I couldn't possibly care less about any of them.

This sort of political obsession y'all have is a psychological disorder. You are literally unable to not turn every single thing into meaningless political demonization. It's exactly the same as a psychopath raving uselessly just to hear the echoes of his own voice. Not a bit of difference.

But hey, carry on. I'll carry on having fun making fun of y'all. 🙂

Yet another fun RU Rivals thread turned totally idiotic by political obsessiveness.

What amazes me is that otherwise intelligent folks don't recognize how their behavior, how this unarguably useless and blatantly hypocritical political finger-pointing game accomplishes nothing but to make them look incredibly stupid and lacking in self-awareness.

4Real gets a pass on this because, if you actually pay attention to what he's saying, he's not defending anybody, not hunter, not anybody else. He's highlighting (a) the sheer irritating stupidity of pointing at a presidents kid for the baggie of coke given there's no evidence at all to support it, (b) the incredible hypocrisy of the same folks who gave a different president's kids a pass on everything now attacking this president's kid, and (c) the incredible lameness of "debating" which presidents kid is worse, as if that actually mattered in any way.

Some of you will now, in a wonderfully hilarious example of caveman-level groupthink, say I'm defending hunter, too.

Except it wouldn't bother me in the slightest if they rounded up hunter, along with every living president and all their extended family members, regardless of party affiliations, and deported them all. Do it today, I couldn't possibly care less about any of them.

This sort of political obsession y'all have is a psychological disorder. You are literally unable to not turn every single thing into meaningless political demonization. It's exactly the same as a psychopath raving uselessly just to hear the echoes of his own voice. Not a bit of difference.

I'm just going to leave it at this.

Interesting. It's 4Real's comments that brought me into it. I was shocked to see where the thread went when I checked in this morning but since it was well on it's way I figured.. it was safe in the pool lol.
And you must have known where this would go... ok. I'm out. Doesn't belong on this forum. My bad for taking the bait.

The only thing surprising in this thread is how many replies it took for this to be posted...

I was thinking of that song when I created the thread. Briefly thought I should post a video in the OP, but decided to let someone else post it.

And I agree, I thought for sure someone would post that as one of the earliest responses.

If it it wasn't for this hyper fixation on Hunter a little bag of drugs would not have received the crime of century treatment. There was only one way this thread was headed. Same with the movie thread. People need better hobbies.

• Haha
Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
Interesting. It's 4Real's comments that brought me into it. I was shocked to see where the thread went when I checked in this morning but since it was well on it's way I figured.. it was safe in the pool lol.
And you must have known where this would go... ok. I'm out. Doesn't belong on this forum. My bad for taking the bait.
His initial comments weren't really about Hunter. He was pointing out that, in the absence of any evidence at all, it's not possible to reasonably or logically form any conclusion at all about who was involved. And he was 100% correct, logically and factually.

No judge in any courtroom anywhere in the country would admit Hunter's or anybody else's prior drug use as evidence of who left the cocaine at the WH. Same as not allowing a prior conviction to be introduced as evidence in a criminal trial (except under certain conditions which are not met here).

That someone did something once can be suggestive, but is not any kind of proof of anything. Only truly stupid people don't understand this.

The speculation that it must be Hunter is no more factually or logically supportable as speculation that Trump paid someone to plant it to smear the Bidens. There's exactly the same amount of provable evidence for both things. None. Both assertions are equally moronic. We might as well speculate that space aliens, using time-travel, had visited the WH and left the coke behind.

• Haha
So one of the most elite protection services in the world can't find out who brought an illegal substance into one of the most secure buildings in the world??? Whoever it was that is a big problem for the safety and security of the executive branch. That's nothing to joke about no matter who the President is.
And people wonder why faith in our federal law enforcement continues to erode?
Plus, a reminder that we still haven't discovered who leaked the SCOTUS decision last year?

Well these are the same people whose texts on 1/5 and 1/6 MYSTERIOUSLY disappeared. Yet I see a lot more outrage over something that is about to go down a million times on Wall Street today alone.

Oh and we know who leaked the SCOTUS decision. It's the same guy that leaked previously.

If it it wasn't for this hyper fixation on Hunter a little bag of drugs would not have received the crime of century treatment. There was only one way this thread was headed. Same with the movie thread. People need better hobbies.
What's funny is that I'm so unplugged from and disinterested in partisan politics that I had no idea about Hunter's drug use when I created the thread. Weird fascination people have and yes, they need better hobbies.

Seriously. Why would anybody spend their entire lives subjecting themselves and then regurgitating useless political demonization propaganda? Sure seems to me to be a truly horrendous waste of one's precious time.

Well MSNBC didn't run 24/7 stories when:

- Trump had a Chinese bank account

- Trump's kids took millions from China and his son in law 2 billion from the Saudis, among other countries

- Trump's kids were banned from running charities in NY

- Trump's kids had their security clearances "mysteriously" overriden

You're disgusted by President Biden but not by the guy who is an adjudicated sex abuser, who praised Ghilane Maxwell, who appointed the guy who let Epstein off to his cabinet, who commented on the sex appeal of his daughters including in their infancy, and who bragged about going backstage at teenage beauty pageants?

Your party is disgusting, it's why it struggles to win elections, wake up

Have you ever noticed literally everything they accuse any one, they're doing it?

Hunter's business abroad -> Javanka

Hillary's emails -> Classified docs in the bathroom

Dems too nice to China -> their whistleblower is a Chinese spy

Dems "weaponizing" -> they used the IRS on Comey and others

Antifa/Defund the Police -> Jan 6

Twitter files -> Trump tried to get Chrissie Teigen banned from Twitter

QAnon -> Trump best pals w Epstein, is an adjudicated sex abuser, Hastert, Foley and others

Voter fraud -> Trump demanded Georgia give him votes he didn't have

In fact, Trump even put some of his classified documents...on a laptop. You might call it the "laptop from hell."

I wonder if it's just stupidity or deliberate obfuscation.

Reactions: Kbee3
It's not like every other week the MSM wasn't trying to evoke the emoulments clause on someone in the Trump family. But we have documentation that several members of the president's family have received huge amounts of money from foreign entities but there's nothing to see here.
After we find out who left the cocaine in the WH, who leaked the SCOTUS decision last year, why Ray Epps was never arrested after we see video of him stressing to the crowd that they have to go into the Capitol on January 6, would it be possible to find out who is "the big guy"?

Did they not report on Ray Epps' lawsuit in Thailand?

Fox and Tuck Tuck are about to go through some more things.

Oh, and I agree. We have documentation that Trump himself as well as Jared and Ivanka received huge amounts of money from China and Saudi Arabia. But fret not, indictment season is early- since that's a crime, right?

The hypocrisy and ignorance is unreal but not surprising from posters who lost their mind 5 years ago

Nah. Wasn't it more than 5 years ago when you pushed muh Uranium?

How's Sidney and Rudy doing BTW?

Oh and let's count all the people Durrrrrrrham put in jail. There's uh....um....

At least you had the red wave though...that must have been a reference to wear red to the game?

Well MSNBC didn't run 24/7 stories when:

- Trump had a Chinese bank account

- Trump's kids took millions from China and his son in law 2 billion from the Saudis, among other countries

- Trump's kids were banned from running charities in NY

- Trump's kids had their security clearances "mysteriously" overriden

You're disgusted by President Biden but not by the guy who is an adjudicated sex abuser, who praised Ghilane Maxwell, who appointed the guy who let Epstein off to his cabinet, who commented on the sex appeal of his daughters including in their infancy, and who bragged about going backstage at teenage beauty pageants?

Your party is disgusting, it's why it struggles to win elections, wake up

Have you ever noticed literally everything they accuse any one, they're doing it?

QAnon -> Trump best pals w Epstein, is an adjudicated sex abuser, Hastert, Foley and others

In fact, Trump even put some of his classified documents...on a laptop. You might call it the "laptop from hell."

That crap is all every bit as obsessive as the stuff the people to whom you are responding said. Y'all don't care what each other has to say about anything. So why are y'all wasting time saying any of this nonsense?

It's a monumental waste of time.

What's funny is that I'm so unplugged from and disinterested in partisan politics that I had no idea about Hunter's drug use when I created the thread. Weird fascination people have and yes, they need better hobbies.

Seriously. Why would anybody spend their entire lives subjecting themselves and then regurgitating useless political demonization propaganda? Sure seems to me to be a truly horrendous waste of one's precious time.
You just described most of my coworkers. We used to have peaceful mornings in the break room watching the local news, seeing the weather forecast, highlights from local sports teams, and discussing what we did over the weekend, etc. There was some turnover on this crew and now the only channel that is ever on is Fox News and instead of the peaceful mornings with local news and light-hearted conversation, these guys are fixated on whatever the Fox anchors are ranting about and start gnashing their teeth and screaming at the TV about it. Then we go out and start our day and some of them put on similar radio shows in our work trucks and they just remain angry and obsessed with their political opponents throughout the day. Why anyone would choose to put on something that infuriates them at 6am every single day absolutely blows my mind.

Now I'm sure some of the dimwits reading this will chime in with "What about the liberals being obsessed with Trump?!" Both sides are obsessed with each other, probably because a two-party system lends itself to only needing to be slightly less corrupt than the other, and you win votes not by actually being good, but by convincing voters that the opponent is worse than you.

#FakeNews

Reactions: Caliknight
I'm just going to leave it at this.
Short Film Running GIF by Film Riot

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT