ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Keep Voting for Rutgers Guirantes over a Vols player... close race. No vote restriction.

DennisHajekRC84

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2001
You don't have to be an active fan of Rutgers Women's Basketball to be a Rutgers Man and support your women in time of need.
So please excuse the intrusion this one time and put the power of the men's following to help push Arella over the top. She was neck and neck for the lead but I see went from tied to down 3 points. But we certainly know Rutgers can come back from being down! 1/3 of the Vote is from fans. THANK YOU in advance guys! BTW there is a Men's vote too.

(MODS, I think this one deserves to hang over here if you would)

and if you wouldn't mind replying that you voted to show your support it would also help keep this effort top of mind on this forum. If we get the members of the Football team behind this effort we can push her to the top spot from 2nd.

BEAT TENNESSEE ! (currently in first)

Last edited:
2 things wrong with OP... no link.. thanks Tango.. and title needs to be clearer and content less confrontational.. how about waiting for someone to complain before complaining about the complaints?

change title to: vote for Rutgers Guirantes over a Vols player... close race

Reactions: RULoyal
2 things wrong with OP... no link.. thanks Tango.. and title needs to be clearer and content less confrontational.. how about waiting for someone to complain before complaining about the complaints?

change title to: vote for Rutgers Guirantes over a Vols player... close race
Sure...but you're joking if you've never seen the pushback on posting stuff about the women's program on the mens boards.
Scarlett80 posted something last week on mens bball site and 3rd response was get it off here. So much that if you go to this subject on the women's site you can see they were afraid to do it. I said I would because I knew the guys would be better than that.

I copied from other forum and didn't realize link didn't come with it. Pardon me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jm0513
Rennia Davis
University of Tennessee
30.5%
Dana Evans
University of Louisville
11.7%
Arella Guirantes
Rutgers University
25.4%
Blanca Millan
University of Maine
19.9%
Nancy Mulkey
Rice University
0.7%
Michaela Onyenwere
University of California, Los Angeles
1.4%
IImar’I Thomas
University of Cincinnati
3%
Unique Thompson
Auburn University
0.6%
Jill Townsend
Gonzaga University
5.2%
Mariah White
Cleveland State University
1.6%

Rennia Davis
University of Tennessee
30.3%

Arella Guirantes
Rutgers University
25%

You don't have to be an active fan of Rutgers Women's Basketball to be a Rutgers Man and support your women in time of need.
So please excuse the intrusion this one time and put the power of the men's following to help push Arella over the top. She was neck and neck for the lead but I see went from tied to down 3 points. But we certainly know Rutgers can come back from being down! 1/3 of the Vote is from fans. THANK YOU in advance guys! BTW there is a Men's vote too.

(MODS, I think this one deserves to hang over here if you would)

and if you wouldn't mind replying that you voted to show your support it would also help keep this effort top of mind on this forum. If we get the members of the Football team behind this effort we can push her to the top spot from 2nd.

BEAT TENNESSEE ! (currently in first)

Op please update title so folks know to keep voting. You can vote as many times as you want

Rennia Davis
University of Tennessee
29.8%
Dana Evans
University of Louisville
10%
Arella Guirantes
Rutgers University
24.8%
Blanca Millan
University of Maine
23.7%

going downward

Rennia Davis
University of Tennessee
28.9%
Dana Evans
University of Louisville
9.2%
Arella Guirantes
Rutgers University
23%
Blanca Millan
University of Maine
27.8%

A+ for effort. F minus for ignoring the jinx. [roll]
You would think after 45 years I would know better.
Then again I never took jinx 101 or 102 while at Rutgers. Learned it on the street..but thought perhaps enough time had passed to dip my toe in the water. Nope.

You would think after 45 years I would know better.
Then again I never took jinx 101 or 102 while at Rutgers. Learned it on the street..but thought perhaps enough time had passed to dip my toe in the water. Nope.
No street cred.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT