ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Least Favorite Athlete

Knightmoves

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 1, 2001
This could be a very long list. Here are some of my top choices.

Baseball - Bobby Bonilla, Roger Clemens, Randy Johnson
Boxing - Hector Macho Camacho
Hockey- Bobby Clarke, Derek Sanderson

Bobby Bo is the undisputed king on my list.

This could be a very long list. Here are some of my top choices.

Baseball - Bobby Bonilla, Roger Clemens, Randy Johnson
Boxing - Hector Macho Camacho
Hockey- Bobby Clarke, Derek Sanderson

Bobby Bo is the undisputed king on my list.

Kenny "The Rat" Linsman.

Reactions: Knightmoves
+1
Right now, it has to be LeBron. Nobody is more full of sh!t that this guy. Talking about social justice and equality while eating at the China money trough and protecting them. The hypocrisy is comical.
Biggest loud mouth in sports and winner of the Lifetime Hypocrisy Award. How much of his almost $1B net worth has he put towards social injustice causes or any charities for that matter = if someone can find it please post. Social injustice is important to Lebron until it means he will sell less sneakers in China.

Derrick Coleman Carmelo Anthony ( worst trade the Knicks ever made) Sydney Crosby Sean Avery ( I even hated him when he played for the Rangers)

Reactions: newell138
Current - Lebron
Past - Randy Johnson
At different points in time - Wade Boggs, Abdul-Jabbar, Bird and probably a host of others. Mostly due to the fact that they were the nemesis of my favorite teams.

Vontaze Burfict

Only player I ever saw that would openly try to hurt people with dirty play
There are people who will try to hurt people with clean play
However Burfict would go out of his way to aim for people's heads, knees etc with cameras watching.
The game is hard enough without confirmed lunatics on the field
That's still a mark I hold against Cincy - who took Burfict because he was cheap to sign
Suh was a dirty player too but he cleaned-up. Burfict just couldn't stop despite 6 mil in fines

+1
Right now, it has to be LeBron. Nobody is more full of sh!t that this guy. Talking about social justice and equality while eating at the China money trough and protecting them. The hypocrisy is comical.
Don’t forget the time when his house was tagged with racist graffiti, we were subjected to about 24 hours of ranting from the media about how having it happen to someone as prominent as James proved that racism in this country was widespread, then the story immediately went away when people pointed out that some of his neighbors had security cameras that would have captured who did it on the way to the James house.

His name should be Lebron Smollet.

Bryce Harper
Not an athlete, but Coach K
The basketball player from Duke who used to stick his leg out and trip people. Still doing it in the NBA. Can’t remember his name

Reactions: RedTeam1994
Baseball:
Curt Schilling
Roger Clemens
John Rocker

Football:
Richard Sherman
Ray Lewis
OJ Simpson
Walking Penis Head from Ped St.

Basketball:
Kyrie Irving
Latrell Spreewell

The hatred of Lebron James is hysterical. The best player in NBA history who actually has the audacity to comment on the inequities and unfairness in our society is pilloried for his views. A player who has lived his life the right way. Just shows that people are not judged on their character but on “other” things. The critics can live in their denial of things, in the end it’s not going to really matter.

The hatred of Lebron James is hysterical. The best player in NBA history who actually has the audacity to comment on the inequities and unfairness in our society is pilloried for his views. A player who has lived his life the right way. Just shows that people are not judged on their character but on “other” things. The critics can live in their denial of things, in the end it’s not going to really matter.
He is not the best player in the history of the NBA

So LeBron hates inequities and unfairness here, but loves it so much in China that he gets as much money from them as possible and calls out people for being mean to them.

LeBron = world class douche

That's an accurate description for some, but others limit their criticism to the double standard with respect to China.

And I'd say, adjusting for the times, Oscar Robertson is the best in the history of the NBA.

Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT