ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Mail order brides

Originally posted by waretown:
im really into eskimos, any sites available?
A certain eskimo on this board may be able to help.

Anyone have an update on him, by the way?

Looks like there are some good deals available on brides from Honduras. Why go all the way to Russia when a quick flight to Central America can get the job done on a long weekend ?

Have to say that I'm somewhat shocked that so many here are familiar with mail order bride acquisitions. And I generally don't shock too easily.

She Love You Long Time

buy a Vietnamese wife instead, they come with a warranty.

wife-for-sale-290x322.jpg

blond in the red looks like Reese Witherspoon without the big chin, very hot

blond in the red looks like Reese Witherspoon without the big chin, very hot

I am familiar with mail order brides from Russia because I lived there and also have seen so many mail order Ruskie unions crash and burn here in USA. There are over 100 just here in my rural county in Florida. Ive only seen ONE be successful and SHE calls all the shots as her husband wouldnt get anyone as nice as her in 1,000 years otherwise. LOL She is actually from Moldova but listed herself on a Russian site.

BTW Ukranian women are highly valued even in Russia.
There is a saying in Russian that says "If you want a wife,,go to KIEV!"

I've noticed quite a few asian women with non-asian hubbys.... Better results than the russian alternative for them?

Originally posted by RU1977:
I've noticed quite a few asian women with non-asian hubbys.... Better results than the russian alternative for them?
Not necessarily mail order. For whatever reason, asian girls dig white guys. Go figure.

Originally posted by dvb91:

Originally posted by RU1977:
Not necessarily mail order. For whatever reason, asian girls dig white guys. Go figure.
I've been told that it's because of our bigger tongues.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT