ADVERTISEMENT

OT: mechanic shop

Golfer2019

Junior
Gold Member
Jul 19, 2018
Need some help...can anyone share a tip with me on where my son can find a good mechanic shop / garage around Rutgers...any tips would be helpful. Thx

My son is having some issues with his car

You’ll get more responses on the football board.

About 15 minutes away in Somerville...Nextech Auto - the owner is super honest and they do a great job. I have been going there for 20 years with different cars. Jim, the owner is also a volunteer fire fighter for the town and has been a great representative of the community.

I am sure there are closer but I figured I would put In a reference....fee free to say he was referred by Joe Sanford....

Thanks,
Joe

About 15 minutes away in Somerville...Nextech Auto - the owner is super honest and they do a great job. I have been going there for 20 years with different cars. Jim, the owner is also a volunteer fire fighter for the town and has been a great representative of the community.

I am sure there are closer but I figured I would put In a reference....fee free to say he was referred by Joe Sanford....

Thanks,
Joe

Thank you Joe

Appreciate the tip

Need some help...can anyone share a tip with me on where my son can find a good mechanic shop / garage around Rutgers...any tips would be helpful. Thx

My son is having some issues with his car
E and N in Bridgewater. I have used him for years and he is honest and very reliable

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT