ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Michael Caine Appreciation Thread

Ronnie_B

All American
Gold Member
Dec 30, 2011
Yesterday he announced his retirement at the age of 91, instead of waiting till he passes to praise his marvelous career, lets do it now.

My favorite two movies with him starts with Zulu, I believe this film put him on the map and for good reason. Here is my favorite scene from that movie, if you have never seen Zulu, don't watch this because it's one of the greatest payoffs IMO ever at the end of a movie, but you need to watch the movie:

The other movie of his is one I can watch again and again, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels:

Zulu is in my top 10 favorite movies and Blame It On Rio is a very under rated comedy (with a young Demi Moore). Another Michal Caine movie I like is Dressed to Kill with a bonus that you get an Angie Dickinson shower scene in it.

he's awesome, one of the best and his career start is incredible

He did a terrible movie 'the island' that has a cult following

One of the best! Dressed to Kill, Blame it on Rio....ZULU....Austin Powers....BUT.....Dirty Rotten Scoundrels has to be #1 for me!!

Did you know that when you say, "My Cocaine" you are saying "Michael Caine" the way Michael Caine says "Michael Caine?"

Reactions: B0ski
Yesterday he announced his retirement at the age of 91, instead of waiting till he passes to praise his marvelous career, lets do it now.

My favorite two movies with him starts with Zulu, I believe this film put him on the map and for good reason. Here is my favorite scene from that movie, if you have never seen Zulu, don't watch this because it's one of the greatest payoffs IMO ever at the end of a movie, but you need to watch the movie:

The other movie of his is one I can watch again and again, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels:

Reactions: GoodOl'Rutgers
Last edited:
One of my favorite actors of all time. He is awesome! Dirty Rotten Scoundrels is hilarious. Two greats working together.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
When reading the Frederick Forsyth novel, The Fourth Protocol I said to myself…if they ever make a movie about it, the main character has to be played by Michael Caine.

1200x1200bb.jpg

His "The Man Who Would Be King" with Sean Connery and "The Ipcress File"
show what a great actor he is and are must sees if you want to see Caine at his best

Reactions: GoodOl'Rutgers
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT