ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Monmouth will host North Carolina in December 2020

WPUknight

Senior
Oct 23, 2008
Will be part of a three-year series. Return games in Chapel Hill in 2021-22 and 2022-23.

Great get for Monmouth. Too bad it wasnt this year when UNC is down.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
Makes sense. I'm sure Monmouth was able to keep the game @Monmouth as a nice gesture towards King Rice. Side note- When UNC came to the RAC several years ago, and Inman mouthed off about shutting down what's his name before being embarrassed by him, was that a random 2-game series, one at their house and one at ours? And was the game at their house the one where we almost beat them??? And was it all Mike Rice? Why do I feel like Waters and Co. (Herve, Axani, Douby, Shields, etc.) also played a game at the Dean Dome and almost won? Maybe I'm mi-remembering.

Makes sense. I'm sure Monmouth was able to keep the game @Monmouth as a nice gesture towards King Rice. Side note- When UNC came to the RAC several years ago, and Inman mouthed off about shutting down what's his name before being embarrassed by him, was that a random 2-game series, one at their house and one at ours? And was the game at their house the one where we almost beat them??? And was it all Mike Rice? Why do I feel like Waters and Co. (Herve, Axani, Douby, Shields, etc.) also played a game at the Dean Dome and almost won? Maybe I'm mi-remembering.
There was a 5-game series between RU and UNC that Fred Hill Jr. put together... three games in Chapel Hill, one at the RAC, and one at MSG.

Reactions: DirtyRU

you are right, I believe that was a preseason NIT game against Felton, May, McCants that we were leading and then lost in the end.

Reactions: DirtyRU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT