ADVERTISEMENT

OT: No fans at Lincoln Financial for Eagles games this season

Exhibit A. So was this post necessary? You can look in today's NY Post and find plenty of stories about NYers as wackos and criminal.
You are correct, and maybe my post was too nuanced. To extrapolate anything about "Philly people" or "NY people" or fans of the teams that come from those cities from random incidents that either happened years ago or in an unrelated area is kind of ridiculous.

Sorry if my post came across as taking a swipe at Philly people. There are whackjobs everywhere, including behind the keyboard of this computer! 0__0

Only one is a Giant game and since it was a MNF game as we have mentioned previously in the thread it probably wasn’t a season ticket holder. Also funny how that link is from NBC Philadelphia. Nice one.

And btw, we have already got our digs on Jet fans in the thread. LOL

Only one is a Giant game and since it was a MNF game as we have mentioned previously in the thread it probably wasn’t a season ticket holder. Also funny how that link is from NBC Philadelphia. Nice one.

And btw, we have already got our digs on Jet fans in the thread. LOL
You want me to post more from Giants games? It's not hard to find them.

You want me to post more from Giants games? It's not hard to find them.
It happens at almost every game, almost everywhere. So yes, not hard to find at all.

I just found it funny that an NBC Philadelphia Sports blog, The700level.com (an obvious homage to the notorious seats/section at the Vet) did this for a game that didn’t even involve the Eagles.

WtB gets very offended when philly sports fandom gets challenged, and he'll then remind us that he's a Cowboys/Devils/Yankees fan.
You forgot Rutgers.
And this has nothing to do with fandom. It has to do with behavior more appropriately drunken behavior. It's the same most everywhere. It's no different at MetLife, Yankee Stadium or Citi Field.

The Philly Mayor will now be able to crow about the lowering crime rate in Philly for the fall.

Not knowing that it's empty stadium and no Game Day arrests that is the reason for the arrest drops.

You forgot Rutgers.
And this has nothing to do with fandom. It has to do with behavior more appropriately drunken behavior. It's the same most everywhere. It's no different at MetLife, Yankee Stadium or Citi Field.

A John Franco look-alike doused me and my friend with a full beer at sCiti Field, probably cuz we were repping the Yanks

If it wasn't the 3rd inning we would have made our way up there.

A John Franco look-alike doused me and my friend with a full beer at sCiti Field, probably cuz we were repping the Yanks

If it wasn't the 3rd inning we would have made our way up there.
If you want to talk about urban legends the Blue seats at the Garden for Ranger games is the king of the mountain for bad behavior.

700 Section at the Vet in Philly was a No-Go zone for visiting fans wearing team colors.
Sure was. But the Blue seats were know known for their fight among fellow Rangers fan. They were equal opportunity tough guys.

If you want to talk about urban legends the Blue seats at the Garden for Ranger games is the king of the mountain for bad behavior.
700 Section at the Vet in Philly was a No-Go zone for visiting fans wearing team colors.
I think most of us in the area know when you hear someone talking about the “Blue Seats” it’s the Garden and the Rangers (not the Knicks) and what happens up there. But maybe not the 700s at the Vet.

My Uncle seats (which I talked about earlier in the thread) where in the 700s. And those are where the “stories” took place we heard about from him and my Dad.

Reactions: WhiteBus
Dad was in a 'disagreement' at Yankee Stadium the time The Mick almost hit it out into the facade in right field.

He had bet another patron that Mick would hit a HR at that at bat. When the guy wouldn't pay up, Dad gave him a beer shampoo and a facial massage.

My Middle Sister that was at the game with him told Mom, "Yeah the guy deserved it Mom, he was talking nasty about Mickey !"

Dad was in a 'disagreement' at Yankee Stadium the time The Mick almost hit it out into the facade in right field.

He had bet another patron that Mick would hit a HR at that at bat. When the guy wouldn't pay up, Dad gave him a beer shampoo and a facial massage.

My Middle Sister that was at the game with him told Mom, "Yeah the guy deserved it Mom, he was talking nasty about Mickey !"
Mickey would have been mad at your dad because he wasted a perfectly good beer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT