ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Official 2024 PGA Tour thread. Olympic Week!

Wow, what a gut-check last 2 holes for Hideki, birdieing 17 to get back to -16 one in front of Hovland who missed a 9-foot birdie putt on 18 and one in front of Xander and then hitting 2 perfect shots on the very hard 18th to 6 feet and making the birdie putt for a 2-stroke win. Such an exciting ending.
The week started off terribly for Matsuyama but the weekend more than made up for it

Reactions: RU848789
There are rumors that Rahm ain't too thrilled with his move to LIV.

I imagine every check he receives makes it easier to live with LIV.
I think most are probably not too happy playing less, but are stuck now cashing the big checks. I said this before but LIV has a lot of depth with the mid tier golfers. The tournament was pretty good this week. Would be good to see these guys play together more. After the weeks JS, Rory and Homa had, maybe they need to play less.

I think most are probably not too happy playing less, but are stuck now cashing the big checks. I said this before but LIV has a lot of depth with the mid tier golfers. The tournament was pretty good this week. Would be good to see these guys play together more. After the weeks JS, Rory and Homa had, maybe they need to play less.
I would guess with guys Rahm, Koepka, and Bryson, it's as much ego and playing against real competition. They didn't get where they are by not playing week in and week out against the best.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT