ADVERTISEMENT

OT: OJ Died

I guess we'll never know now. Another unsolved murder

He never finished his book about finding the real killer.

images

I just mostly remember the verdict being announced in his murder trial and lots of my co-workers...who had gathered around a tv to hear it.... cheering.
Very sad.

The Goldman's can finally close the chapter on this

Regardless of my feelings for the man (which certainly aren't good), the feelings that Ron and his wife must have had when laying eyes on that man is indescribable

OJ prosecutors were terrible and jury had to find him "not guilty" - which I thought was possible anyway.

Reactions: bac2therac
I just mostly remember the verdict being announced in his murder trial and lots of my co-workers...who had gathered around a tv to hear it.... cheering.
Very sad.
That's exactly my memory. I was working in an office in Princeton. I didn't see the cheerers, but there was an eruption of whooping somewhere nearby...

His Bronco ride and acquittal day were both "where were you when" moments

Acquittal day was game 1 of Yanks/Mariners playoff series , Game 1 of Div series, their first playoff game in 15 years. prob the roudiest baseball game I've been to in my life. Bleachers were insane.

His Bronco ride and acquittal day were both "where were you when" moments

Acquittal day was game 1 of Yanks/Mariners playoff series , Game 1 of Div series, their first playoff game in 15 years. prob the roudiest baseball game I've been to in my life. Bleachers were insane.
Yeah, the Friday Night Bronco "chase", right?

And of course, the "capture" at Brentwood...

Was that the slow white Bronco? I never understood what John Eleanor had to do with the murders???

Great running back, he could slash his way through defenses like he was carrying a knife in his hand????

• Haha
Reactions: goru1869
I had Intro to Geology on Livingston when the verdict was being read. I was commuting at that point, so I parked in the RAC parking lot and sat there listening on the radio. I thought they'd quickly read the verdict, but it dragged out for like 20-25 minutes. After the verdict was read, it was like a cascade of car doors opened in the parking lot and every got out and was rushing towards the classroom buildings. When I got to the geology class, it was obvious that nobody was there at the start and class pretty much wasn't even taking place - the teacher had just been BSing with a couple students in the front of the auditorium trying to figure out why nobody attended that day. Within five minutes, the class was full - everyone was in their dorms, and cars, waiting to hear the OJ verdict before leaving for class.

just watched this quick video , is very well done. had forgotten the details with the dog.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT