ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Oklahoma State RB Chuba Hubbard says he's sitting out... doesn't specify how long

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is in his right to do so that being said. He is such a baby. Someone wears a shirt you dont like and your not gonna play. Cmon man deal with some adversity in your life. You wont always get your way in life learn how to deal with it. If a coworker of mine had a CNN shirt on I would still work with them.

He is in his right to do so that being said. He is such a baby. Someone wears a shirt you dont like and your not gonna play. Cmon man deal with some adversity in your life. You wont always get your way in life learn how to deal with it. If a coworker of mine had a CNN shirt on I would still work with them.
It’s almost like boycotting a sport because they ban a flag or have someone kneel for the anthem

I agree with this. He's allowed to have his opinion and do what he wants. But just think of how weird it would sound of Trevor Lawrence sat out because Dabo wore a CNN shirt.

and now the whole thread goes off the rails because the idiot who thinks the corona virus has a 5% mortality rate is too deranged to stay on topic and not bring up Trump.
That’s why I am a huge fan of the ignore feature Didn’t start using it until a week or so ago but I find myself getting less annoyed now

Cnn isn’t kremlin funded propaganda. Comparing Cnn to OAN is like comparing Star Wars to hitler propaganda films

Your right CNN is democrat funded propaganda. The coach wore a shirt and the player is taking it the wrong way IMO but he can sit out if he wants thats his choice. If you cant see the difference between that shirt and sitting for the national anthem you have a lot of learning to do

People will eventually find fault in anything and everything. This game can be played to the beginning of humanity. Then it'll be time to start rewriting the history books to fit the new narrative.

Your right CNN is democrat funded propaganda. The coach wore a shirt and the player is taking it the wrong way IMO but he can sit out if he wants thats his choice. If you cant see the difference between that shirt and sitting for the national anthem you have a lot of learning to do
Wrong you do. Cnn is real news. It’s clear from your avatar of what you think about African Americans

Wrong you do. Cnn is real news. It’s clear from your avatar of what you think about African Americans

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAA
Also my avatar has to do with one racist person that works at Rutgers not a whole race of people. See I dont put everyone in the same group because of one person like you do

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT