ADVERTISEMENT

OT:Pensacola to Miami

FELONIOUSMONK

Heisman Winner
Apr 1, 2012
Drove from one to the other over the course of one week. The rain and clouds followed me the whole way. My 50 years as a Rutgers fan prepared me for this.Doom and gloom and waiting for the sun to come out over P-way. Keep smiling Monk..:grimace:

Drove from one to the other over the course of one week. The rain and clouds followed me the whole way. My 50 years as a Rutgers fan prepared me for this.Doom and gloom and waiting for the sun to come out over P-way. Keep smiling Monk..:grimace:

SoCal Monk will solve your problems...SoCal.

Sounds like a friend of mine who left here to move back to Baltimore. Kicks himself every day.

If I could kick myself I would . Too old for that move Incidentally there is plenty of sun here in Charlotte I can see it from the lounge :cry:

I'm not a scientist, but...... is the land mass of Miami shrinking, Little Marco - Monk?

MO

Last edited:
My hotel was right next to the Ultra concert in Bayfront Park.. Lots of women drugs and electronica.
Was tempted to go in but would have prolly died but with a :grimace: on my face.

I never should have left San Diego... Oh well Go RU
You shouldn't have ignored them when they said "don't leave town".

th

This thread sure got sidetracked. Back to the original post - Who is this Pensacola kid who just verballed to Miami? Can't find him in the database. Did we offer? Should we be concerned about Ash's ability to close?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT