ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Pete Carroll Returning To USC In Surprising New Role

Love Pete!
Skirted the rules to maximize wins and was truly a players coach
I wish we could get him on as a consultant here to teach us some tricks...

And Kyle Flood and Connor Stalions can team up and give a guest lecture on disguises that work and don't work when skirting the rules. . . . . .
And Pete shouldn’t have any trouble getting Seattle Seahawks OLB coach Chris Partridge to participate.
Do you think that Rutgers would ever consider bringing Kyle Flood back as a guest lecturer?

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight Shift
And Pete shouldn’t have any trouble getting Seattle Seahawks OLB coach Chris Partridge to participate.
Do you think that Rutgers would ever consider bringing Kyle Flood back as a guest lecturer?

Doubtful.

I wonder if Greg would ever consider bringing Kyle Flood back as an OL coach when Flats retires. Doubtful, but you never know. There would be definitely screaming by fans.

Doubtful.

I wonder if Greg would ever consider bringing Kyle Flood back as an OL coach when Flats retires. Doubtful, but you never know. There would be definitely screaming by fans.
Kyle's making a little over $1.3 million as the Texas OC/OL coach and might be viewed as a possible HC candidate for some P-4 programs in 2025 if the Texas offense helps the Longhorns make the playoffs in 2024.
I think there's a better chance of seeing Professor Flood😄 at Rutgers then Kyle coming back to coach the RU OL.

• Haha
Reactions: Knight Shift
Kyle's making a little over $1.3 million as the Texas OC/OL coach and might be viewed as a possible HC candidate for some P-4 programs in 2025 if the Texas offense helps the Longhorns make the playoffs in 2024.
I think there's a better chance of seeing Professor Flood😄 at Rutgers then Kyle coming back to coach the RU OL.
Would Dr. Flood come dressed as the Nutty Professor?

sub-buzz-3929-1604333131-3.jpg

I think there's a better chance of seeing Professor Flood😄 at Rutgers than Kyle coming back to coach the RU OL.
Might not be so far-fetched if Texas’s Executive Senior Associate Athletics Director, Sports Administration, Sarah Baumgartner, is Rutgers next AD.

He’s teaching 2nd and goal from the one yard line play-calling when you have best power running back in the NFL.
Probably.

Probably the worst single play call in the history of the NFL.
"Miracle at the Meadowlands" in 1978 when the Giants Joe Pisarcik fumbled trying to hand off the ball , with seconds on the clock and the Eagles didn't have any time outs left , instead of doing a victory formation and run the time off and end the game . That fumble resulted in an Eagle player picking the ball up and taking it for a TD ,giving Philadelphia a 2 point victory has to be one of the worst calls

Reactions: T2Kplus20
"Miracle at the Meadowlands" in 1978 when the Giants Joe Pisarcik fumbled trying to hand off the ball , with seconds on the clock and the Eagles didn't have any time outs left , instead of doing a victory formation and run the time off and end the game . That fumble resulted in an Eagle player picking the ball up and taking it for a TD ,giving Philadelphia a 2 point victory has to be one of the worst calls
Apparently, Czonka told Pisarcik to just keep the ball (and this was communicated back to the sideline) but the Giants coach insisted they run the play as called. I have no idea why a coach would insist that a handoff be made there but that was the protocol back then.

Last edited:
Reactions: MADHAT1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT