ADVERTISEMENT

OT: RiP Jerry West at 86

Haha it's so easy to you angry. Need better meth? 🤣 Some people fall for it every time lol
Look, there is something wrong with you. You have engaged this way with many posters on this board. You are either drunk or mentally unstable. Either way get some help because when you’re stable, you bring positive contributions to the board. I wish you well.

Look, there is something wrong with you. You have engaged this way with many posters on this board. You are either drunk or mentally unstable. Either way get some help because when you’re stable, you bring positive contributions to the board. I wish you well.
You seem to be taking the bait. You need help mentally as you still haven't figured it out lol!!

You are the guy arguing. I'm the guy laughing at you. Embarrassing that you didn't know the difference between the son and the father.
I am not seeing anything by anyone in this thread confusing Jerry West with Jonnie - so I’m not sure what this is about. Would be happy to be enlightened

Reactions: RUPete
I am not seeing anything by anyone in this thread confusing Jerry West with Jonnie - so I’m not sure what this is about. Would be happy to be enlightened
Read post #11 again. The response to @T2Kplus20 joke just before. The next post was hilarious.

No one is confusing this. He’s just nuts again and wanting to start a fight.

• Haha
Reactions: WhiteBus
Not even close my friend. When you sober up tomorrow re-read it. The post is about his son. 🙄Tk
Try again meth head.

Awful news. RIP! But how are his kids, in-laws, and various relations doing?
Since you asked: he has 5 sons, three with first wife. Eldest is named David after his older brother who died in Korean War.

I guess you missed @T2Kplus20 what was we are joking about. It involves another thread. Check post #35

Reactions: T2Kplus20
Read post #11 again. The response to @T2Kplus20 joke just before. The next post was hilarious.
Looking at #11, if I’m counting correctly, that was mine. If so, I don’t see any confusion. Both Jerry and his son Jonnie played for WVU. Jonnie is currently at Golden State. Jerry named his first son after his older brother (meaning Jerry’s older brother, if that is unclear) who was killed in Korean War.

Looking at #11, if I’m counting correctly, that was mine. If so, I don’t see any confusion. Both Jerry and his son Jonnie played for WVU. Jonnie is currently at Golden State. Jerry named his first son after his older brother (meaning Jerry’s older brother, if that is unclear) who was killed in Korean War.
The response you gave was supposed to be about Jonnie but you kind of merged them didn't you? The joke was about the Maravich sons death thread. Not the Logo

Most people know Jerry West. Beyond his playing days, he was a very successful NBA executive who built championship teams in two different eras. If people don’t follow basketball at all, I get not knowing him. As for the relationship to Rutgers, there is none. But there is a sports relationship. And this is a sports board. If you’re not interested, you can scroll by just like I do now with the electric car thread.
Just having a little fun. I've posted a few obscure RIP threads myself. I am saddened at the loss of Jerry West, and recognized his name even though he played decades before I was born. I didn't know exactly who Josh Maravich was but I recognized the last name based upon his famous dad.

Reactions: WhiteBus
The response you gave was supposed to be about Jonnie but you kind of merged them didn't you? The joke was about the Maravich son’s death thread. Not the Logo
No, I was responding to the joke about the joke about the Maravitch thread by mentioning the members of Jerry’s family. Jonnie happens to be one of the five sons that Jerry had. Don’t see how any one could think that somehow it confused the two names unless the fact that they both played for WV to be confusing.
The post was intended to be a humorous response to the Complaint about Maravich family. Sorry if you didn’t take it that way. Didn’t mean to start a war between you and Pete.
By the way, Jerry’s father died in 1967.
My comments on the subject will now RIP

No, I was responding to the joke about the joke about the Maravitch thread by mentioning the members of Jerry’s family. Jonnie happens to be one of the five sons that Jerry had. Don’t see how any one could think that somehow it confused the two names unless the fact that they both played for WV to be confusing.
The post was intended to be a humorous response to the Complaint about Maravich family. Sorry if you didn’t take it that way. Didn’t mean to start a war between you and Pete.
By the way, Jerry’s father died in 1967.
My comments on the subject will now RIP
Fair enough but going with Jonnie's actual family would have been funny.
Pete has been personal stalker so you didn't do anything to start his crap. You didn't start a war. I've been hysterical that he never made the connection so I actually thank you.
Can't wait for the next Obituary thread about a 3rd cousin of a marginal famous person lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT