ADVERTISEMENT

OT: She's Got My Vote

RutgersMO

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2001
Rutgers & NJ @ Heart
Think she's an Israeli politician. If not she's an Italian politician....either way
she's got large tracks of land- and I don't care what party she's in....I'd like to go!

MO

1JvmxU-xsk-230x190.jpg

HOW DARE YOU!

Today is International Women's Day - a celebration of respect, appreciation, and love towards women for their economic, political, and social achievements.

And here you are - objectifying women on this very day.

Think she's an Israeli politician. If not she's an Italian politician....either way
she's got large tracks of land- and I don't care what party she's in....I'd like to go!

MO

1JvmxU-xsk-230x190.jpg

I will serve up post # 9998 to say....:eyes:[thumb2]

somebody turn the thermostat down so I can get a complete evaluation of the subject matter...

(BTW..she looks very pretty as well)...DANG..who the hell is that?

I will serve up post # 9998 to say....:eyes:[thumb2]

somebody turn the thermostat down so I can get a complete evaluation of the subject matter...

(BTW..she looks very pretty as well)...DANG..who the hell is that?

She is very pretty and she'll never drown. (Yeah, I'm a pig.)

HOW DARE YOU!

Today is International Women's Day - a celebration of respect, appreciation, and love towards women for their economic, political, and social achievements.

And here you are - objectifying women on this very day.
So it's wrong to acknowledge her.....large tracts of land?

MO

1JvmxU-xsk-230x190.jpg
Mo you never cease to amaze me. Google bunga bunga parties. This chick got convicted of setting up orgies for the Italian Premier. She was never anyhring more than a hot piece of ass that Berlusconi used.

Mo you never cease to amaze me. Google bunga bunga parties. This chick got convicted of setting up orgies for the Italian Premier. She was never anyhring more than a hot piece of ass that Berlusconi used.

What is a bunga bunga party and how do i get into a party like that?

What is a bunga bunga party and how do i get into a party like that?
Google Silvio Berlusconi. To answer your question you don't get invited. It's reserved for billionaires and powerful sexual deviants like bill Clinton. Imagine Timothy Dolan becoming president and using the White House as the playboy Mansion. Multiply that times 1000 and you have Premier Berlusconi. Who for the record, is revered by my Italian male relatives to this day.

Interesting trying to find out information about her.

She was a politician from 2010-2012.

Berlusconi was convicted in 2013 for a couple of offenses concerning a 17 year old Moroccan girl, however, those convictions were thrown out in 2014 on appeal. Minetti and 2 others were convicted in relation to that on some type of Italian "pimping" charge - she was supposed to start a 5 year sentence in 2013, but that was delayed. And I haven't found any information after that point.

Interesting trying to find out information about her.

She was a politician from 2010-2012.

Berlusconi was convicted in 2013 for a couple of offenses concerning a 17 year old Moroccan girl, however, those convictions were thrown out in 2014 on appeal. Minetti and 2 others were convicted in relation to that on some type of Italian "pimping" charge - she was supposed to start a 5 year sentence in 2013, but that was delayed. And I haven't found any information after that point.

latest

Are Bunga Bunga parties part of Hedonism (that was some thread).

Anyway, I'm off to Italy, to take up residence in the valley between her breasts!

MO

Reactions: RST95
Google Silvio Berlusconi. To answer your question you don't get invited. It's reserved for billionaires and powerful sexual deviants like bill Clinton. Imagine Timothy Dolan becoming president and using the White House as the playboy Mansion. Multiply that times 1000 and you have Premier Berlusconi. Who for the record, is revered by my Italian male relatives to this day.

He's the best. He wouldn't send troops to fight in Iraq because then no one would be left to protect the women.

I can tell you this. He wouldn't be caught dead wearing Mom jeans riding a 1 speed bike with a helmet on.

MO

1JvmxU-xsk-230x190.jpg
WOW- saw the pick and got wood in 2 seconds

If I won the lottery I would buy her

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT