ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Springsteen tour begins in Tampa tonight

I can attest that Springsteen's wife is a complete bitch. Just did a barn for them and she complained about the stupidest stuff. It got so bad even the GC was rolling his eyes at us. We're talking leaning a pallet up against a tree would set her off. Apparently, we should have all owned hover craft to get to the job and get material there. Because our dump trucks were making depressions in her grass at the work site.

I can attest that Springsteen's wife is a complete bitch. Just did a barn for them and she complained about the stupidest stuff. It got so bad even the GC was rolling his eyes at us. We're talking leaning a pallet up against a tree would set her off. Apparently, we should have all owned hover craft to get to the job and get material there. Because our dump trucks were making depressions in her grass at the work site.
In 2006 she was nice, I showed her how to use an IPod.

Reactions: Scarlet1984
From the guy who sang along vociferously to Edwin Starr's War, that guitar coloration is kind of odd. But whatever fits his party's narrative is OK now. . . . .
Yeah, the best way to end the war in Ukraine is for them to just surrender.

Yeah, the best way to end the war in Ukraine is for them to just surrender.
Over Your Head Dodge GIF by Jeremy Speed Schwartz

Philly shows likely not happening until spring/summer 2024 now. Tough break for people with tickets
Had 2 for the Wednesday show. We were down there for Lionel Richie and Earth, Wind, and Fire on Tuesday and decided to stay another night for Bruce. We're not big fans, but we like him enough to see once. If it's next year, at least we'll have something to look forward to. No big deal.

I'm going Friday night. Going to either drive to Secaucus or take NJ Transit there and then take the train from Secaucus to the stadium. Anyone done this recently and if so, any tips?

I'm going Friday night. Going to either drive to Secaucus or take NJ Transit there and then take the train from Secaucus to the stadium. Anyone done this recently and if so, any tips?

Funny enough my friend asked me about this last night.

I said “There’s a reason (my son) left during McCartney’s encore. He has a lot of experience from close Jets games. Not something I’d like to personally experience.”

Great show, great crowd. To me it was the best Jersey crowd I’ve seen in years. I usually go to Philly and they have special crowds but Bruce in Jersey is epic.

Was also nice to see a good amount of millennials and even younger people there. Pretty static set list but Something in the Night was a welcome addition.

Reactions: ruinac
same here...was in the orchestra section.standing for 4 hours... after the 3 hour RU tailgating and game made for a long day to remember...
Same here but 4 hour RU tailgate. My feet were getting numb while I was standing at Bruce. My wife was getting somewhat concerned when she saw me holding onto the seat behind and flexing my feet.

The answer is......YES!!!

I've seen Bruce about 150x. Last night was the third show I've seen on this tour. Without question, it ranks among the top 25 Springsteen concerts I've attended.

Here's a shot I took immediately after he hit the stage:

375298044_10227688470370361_8589919167528696216_n.jpg
You might have been sitting right behind me. Maybe a touch left. We were in Section 123. You weren't the person smoking weed like it was going to be discontinued, were you?

You might have been sitting right behind me. Maybe a touch left. We were in Section 123. You weren't the person smoking weed like it was going to be discontinued, were you?

I was in section 124.

I thought the concession stands were also dispensaries last night. 😂
Weird for a Bruce show. Hands down worst I ever experience was Alice in Chains 10-15 years ago.
Surprised that at Metallica, smelled very little weed, which was great.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT