ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Syracuse's top 2025 recruit decommits

RU-Kidding

Heisman Winner
Nov 6, 2001
Tough last week for Fran with 3 decommits from his 2025 class..

4 Star DE Sharlandiin Strange & 3 star Amari Colon decommitted today. Grades may be an issue???

1st link behind Syracuse.com paywall... .Strange & Amari Colon

2nd link.... Sharlandiin Strange Was this the prospect for whom Schiano pulled his committable offer we completed further vetting???

Last edited:
Embarrassed Shucks GIF by StickerGiant

-vic

Hey, no more construction traffic light from hell at the Atlantic Ave. bridge. Had to check on a job in Allenwood by the school and holy crap what a pleasant surprise after two years.
And the stairs are done just in time for summer break at the school!
Wonder if the campground is open. They did a nice job renovating the main building and bathrooms (from what I could see on the outside as I road past on my bike).

They really are not an issue to us- they may get a recruit here and there and those kids may be very good- but we do not recruit on the same field.
Yep , posters need to stop with the Cuse obsession. Let it go . Leave them in the rear view mirror where they belong. We are moving forward in the BIG.

The funniest thing I saw at an RU/Cuse game was about 10 years ago when RU was destroying them. They finally scored near the end of the game and their orange mascot rolled itself across the end zone

They really are not an issue to us- they may get a recruit here and there and those kids may be very good- but we do not recruit on the same field.
Last years recruiting class finished but behind ours, I think we finished 35th they 36th
In fact they were ahead of us till we got our final recruit

This year they had a good number of verbals, but few 5.7 type, where we have about 11, some of which may wind up 4 stars

It sounds like Cuse gambled on a few better players this year that had questionable grades , in hopes of their making it
and that backfired

Reactions: thegock
It's a message board for entertainment. Everything doesn't have to be a serious discussion like the 11th on field coaches on the Round Table. It's OK to have a little fun at some other team's expense, lord knows we've been the butt of everyone's joke for decades.
That poster is a huge grouch and get off my lawn shouter. On ignore for a long time.

On another site, they mention our average NIL is $29k for this class and Cuse is about $16k for 2025 recruits. Cuse has the lowest NIL for the 2025 class. They might have shot their NIL load last year. Their fans might have gotten tire of donating or they can’t recruit higher level recruits

It's a message board for entertainment. Everything doesn't have to be a serious discussion like the 11th on field coaches on the Round Table. It's OK to have a little fun at some other team's expense, lord knows we've been the butt of everyone's joke for decades.
These boards would be dead if he ran them.

Reactions: koleszar
Tough last week for Fran with 3 decommits from his 2025 class..

4 Star DE Sharlandiin Strange & 3 star Amari Colon decommitted today. Grades may be an issue???

1st link behind Syracuse.com paywall... .Strange & Amari Colon

2nd link.... Sharlandiin Strange Was this the prospect for whom Schiano pulled his committable offer we completed further vetting???
Fran counting on high risk academic kids is a bad strategy. He clearly didn't learn from Greg. First sign of a doomed hire.

Wonder how many more bombs are ticking in that class?

It’s not even cuse vs rutgers , any kid with a big ten offer going to an acc school is wrong to do so . I don’t care if your picking Clemson over Indiana , you can’t do it , being in the BIG as a football player is about to pay beyond anything any acc school can , Clemson fsu etc etc

It's a message board for entertainment. Everything doesn't have to be a serious discussion like the 11th assistant coaches on the Round Table. It's OK to have a little fun at some other team's expense, lord knows we've been the butt of everyone's joke for decades.
Watch out- Orange fans might retaliate by starting a Rutgers Dumpster Fire thread

Syracuse will be a feeder program for Rutgers once FSU and others defect from the ACC.

This is not even trash talk but the unfortunate reality of being left behind in the Conference Realignment arms race.

That program (and many others) are cooked once the dust settles.

Watch out- Orange fans might retaliate by starting a Rutgers Dumpster Fire thread
Lets check in on that thread. Their name for our coach is Shitano, and his last win against a ranked program is 2009.

The old board friend money3189 clucking about their recruiting even today:

Lets check in on that thread. Their name for our coach is Shitano, and his last win against a ranked program is 2009.

The old board friend money3189 clucking about their recruiting even today:

Maybe RUbacker can go over there and tell them to give up their obsession with Rutgers.

Maybe RUbacker can go over there and tell them to give up their obsession with Rutgers.
I see you don’t understand or get how this works. They ARE obsessed with us and I would never tell them to stop. It shows we are in their head , they are jealous of us and we own them. On the other hand , we shouldn’t think about them , give them the time of day or let them into our heads. We moved on to bigger and better things and we should leave them behind just like a bad abusive ex girlfriend.

Is there a UConn dumpster fire thread we can look for? While RU's first 4 years (albeit years 1 and 10) were rough, to say the least, the future appears to be bright with Greg Schiano at the helm. UConn is on an island and Syracuse and Fredo are on a sinking ship.

The shine is already off. Wait until they see how bad of a coach Fran is.

I just looked at their schedule. Not sure I’ve ever seen one that weak.

They are a joke.

I see you don’t understand or get how this works. They ARE obsessed with us and I would never tell them to stop. It shows we are in their head , they are jealous of us and we own them. On the other hand , we shouldn’t think about them , give them the time of day or let them into our heads. We moved on to bigger and better things and we should leave them behind just like a bad abusive ex girlfriend.
Turn on your sarcasm meter dude. He said it in jest and you swallowed the hook hard.

Whatever, the fact remains they are obsessed with us no doubt but let’s not be dumb and continue to obsess over them . Our program has passed them and moved on and I love it .
Agreed, I don't think anyone is arguing they are not obsessed with RU.

Reactions: runrutgersrun
I wouldn't be at all shocked if they still have that thread from 15 years ago with thousands of posts and millions of views about Rutgers on whatever that board is they use.

That isn't an obsession. That's call the authorities you have a stalker. Years and years of thinking about us. Psychotic focus.

Syracuse will be a feeder program for Rutgers once FSU and others defect from the ACC.

This is not even trash talk but the unfortunate reality of being left behind in the Conference Realignment arms race.

That program (and many others) are cooked once the dust settles.
It's important to have a strong farm system.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT